cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

ROFLMAO ....

Pizza does any of this look familiar?

Jan 4th you said 

'' Id say my chances are actually pretty good. oh wait, I meant by 2023 my chances will be good, Smiley Wink hehehehe

idk....I still like like to throw out a Chase app every now and then, you know, to warm them up to my credit report, so its not such a shock when I go to recon, LOL..they been "conditioned", Smiley Wink''

I said 

Image result for falling off a cliff

Jan 17th exactly 13 days later 

Image result for wile e coyote gif

Congrats on making it a full 13 days and a new card 

Image result for wile e coyote cliff gif

Image result for that's all folks gif

LMAO!!!  hiiiiiiiiiiii!! I was wonderiing when my good friend would show up!!   hahahahaha You knew I was coming Smiley Tongue

Well...look at it this way, no more Chase apps for awhile since I got a card now! LOL..Yeah yeah see you in 15 days and if history tells me anything ...it's that in your case one usually leads to others ....to age HP's per you (whatever) been there heard that (next app to follow) Smiley Happy

I never promised to stay in the garden forever, and 13 days is quite the accomplishement for me! LOL Smiley Wink For some its a lifetime Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Good thing the Garden is so good about welcoming people back! Smiley Wink

Do I need to check my PM's now for the real "congrats" ?  Smiley Happy Lol from the heart Congrats Pizza 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 71 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pizza, I want a slice of your pie lol I applied for this card on the 11th of this month and was denied, called recon and they said it was declined due to a delinquency on my account from 2014 for a student loan that I have since paid on the 7th of this month (it was a balance of $896 prior to paying it off) and then he cited my 9inq on Ex which I thought was silly. So idk if I should attempt to recon again or just give up.

Message 72 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

ROFLMAO ....

Pizza does any of this look familiar?

Jan 4th you said 

'' Id say my chances are actually pretty good. oh wait, I meant by 2023 my chances will be good, Smiley Wink hehehehe

idk....I still like like to throw out a Chase app every now and then, you know, to warm them up to my credit report, so its not such a shock when I go to recon, LOL..they been "conditioned", Smiley Wink''

I said 

Image result for falling off a cliff

Jan 17th exactly 13 days later 

Image result for wile e coyote gif

Congrats on making it a full 13 days and a new card 

Image result for wile e coyote cliff gif

Image result for that's all folks gif

LMAO!!!  hiiiiiiiiiiii!! I was wonderiing when my good friend would show up!!   hahahahaha You knew I was coming Smiley Tongue

Well...look at it this way, no more Chase apps for awhile since I got a card now! LOL..Yeah yeah see you in 15 days and if history tells me anything ...it's that in your case one usually leads to others ....to age HP's per you (whatever) been there heard that (next app to follow) Smiley Happy

I never promised to stay in the garden forever, and 13 days is quite the accomplishement for me! LOL Smiley Wink For some its a lifetime Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Good thing the Garden is so good about welcoming people back! Smiley Wink

Do I need to check my PM's now for the real "congrats" ?  Smiley Happy Lol from the heart Congrats Pizza 

ROFLOL!!!  

Stop it! Youre killing me, hahaha...

oh, MJ, good ole buddy of mine...I know you wuv me Smiley Happy 

Message 73 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Blackswizz750 wrote:
Pizza , you showed what a recon is. Let's have a glass of wine.🎆🎆🎩🍕

Thank you Black!! 

I agree, lets have wine and celebrate! Smiley Happy

Message 74 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Pizza, I want a slice of your pie lol I applied for this card on the 11th of this month and was denied, called recon and they said it was declined due to a delinquency on my account from 2014 for a student loan that I have since paid on the 7th of this month (it was a balance of $896 prior to paying it off) and then he cited my 9inq on Ex which I thought was silly. So idk if I should attempt to recon again or just give up.

HI Cpt!! 

9 inq?? (rolls eyes)...try 25 new accts and 80+.. They are just numbers!! LOL.. 

Id call back...call the senior analyst  line in the BD# thread, and recon that!! Keep calling back until you get one that will listen to you, and explain your situation.  Dont give up on just one call. If you have to recon 5 times, do it. I wish you much luck!! 

Message 75 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will definitely give that a shot!!! 

Thanks, I had forgotten about the BD list and just called the regular lending department. I will report back on the outcome Smiley Happy

If you got in with all of those inqs and new accounts then I shouldn't have a problem. Hopefully I get someone who got it in this morning lol

Btw which one is the senior analyst #?

Message 76 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I will definitely give that a shot!!! 

Thanks, I had forgotten about the BD list and just called the regular lending department. I will report back on the outcome Smiley Happy

If you got in with all of those inqs and new accounts then I shouldn't have a problem. Hopefully I get someone who got it in this morning lol

Btw which one is the senior analyst #?

866-618-4585.....good luck!! Smiley Happy fingers crossed!! 

Message 77 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you think it would be smart to wait until the 23rd of this month to when my 15k CashRewards will update from 1k therefore bringing my utilization down to 30's in comparison to 90's when I had applied?

Message 78 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you think it would be smart to wait until the 23rd of this month to when my 15k CashRewards will update from 1k therefore bringing my utilization down to 30's in comparison to 90's when I had applied?

Um YES!! I would have never told you to recon if you had mentioned that earlier, LOL.. Yes! wait until your util is way down, and its reflected on your reports. Smiley Happy

Message 79 of 118
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats you!

What are you going to do with yourself once you scratch the remaining few lenders off your credit bucket list now that the Chase dragon has been slain? Smiley Happy

        
Message 80 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.