Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Regular Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

WTG Pizza! You did it!
Starting FICO Scores: EX-641 TU-621 EQ-626 (11-16-2016)
Current FICO Scores: EX-660 TU-698 EQ-644 (3-13-2017)
Amazon Store Card - CL $4000/Discover IT Secure Card - CL $300/Barclay Rewards Card - CL $1000/Credit One unsecure card - CL $450/Capital One secure card - CL $200/Walmart Card - CL $4000/Old Navy Card - CL $4000/U.S. Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card - CL $500
Regular Contributor

pizza1 wrote:

Cpt-GargameL wrote:

I will definitely give that a shot!!! 

Thanks, I had forgotten about the BD list and just called the regular lending department. I will report back on the outcome Smiley Happy

If you got in with all of those inqs and new accounts then I shouldn't have a problem. Hopefully I get someone who got it in this morning lol

Btw which one is the senior analyst #?

866-618-4585.....good luck!! Smiley Happy fingers crossed!! 

866-618-4585 is listed as a BOA #?

Green thumb since 3/7/2017
New Contributor

Yeah, I just Googled that # and it's BOA. What do I do now lol
2/12/17 Scores: EQ 661 TU 700 EX 684 Cards: AMEX PRG NFCU Signature Flagship Rewards $7k NFCU Cash Rewards $15k AMEX ED 10k Chase Amazon Prime Signature $2k AMEX BCE $1.4k Discover IT $1.7k Cap 1 Secured $500 Store Cards: Amazon $6k Google $4k Walmart $6k JCREW $4.2K Express $500 NYC $900 Loft $500 Victoria's Secret $550
Super Contributor

Cpt-GargameL wrote:
Yeah, I just Googled that # and it's BOA. What do I do now lol

Omg!! I'm so sorry!!! Lmao!! His is chase number lol 1-888-270-2127

(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's)---> 04/2017 FICO- EQ-663, TU-676, EX-681
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts Smiley Wink
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Pizza, you are golden! Big congratulations! 

Daily Drivers: Penfed Platinum Rewards; NFCU GoRewards; Discover; NASA Platinum Cash Rewards
New Contributor

@Pizza Almost had me looking like a fool with Boa lmfao imagine if I called them asking for a recon on a Chase Amazon Prime card 😂 this would've made one interesting post haha

Thanks for the # again lol
2/12/17 Scores: EQ 661 TU 700 EX 684 Cards: AMEX PRG NFCU Signature Flagship Rewards $7k NFCU Cash Rewards $15k AMEX ED 10k Chase Amazon Prime Signature $2k AMEX BCE $1.4k Discover IT $1.7k Cap 1 Secured $500 Store Cards: Amazon $6k Google $4k Walmart $6k JCREW $4.2K Express $500 NYC $900 Loft $500 Victoria's Secret $550
Valued Member

Boom!! Boom!! Boom!!

Such an inspiration for us BKer's. Congrats on your in!

Super Contributor

jawshoeuh wrote:

pizza1 wrote:

Cpt-GargameL wrote:

I will definitely give that a shot!!! 

Thanks, I had forgotten about the BD list and just called the regular lending department. I will report back on the outcome Smiley Happy

If you got in with all of those inqs and new accounts then I shouldn't have a problem. Hopefully I get someone who got it in this morning lol

Btw which one is the senior analyst #?

866-618-4585.....good luck!! Smiley Happy fingers crossed!! 

866-618-4585 is listed as a BOA #?

um, yeaaa....I put the wrong number up, LOL..So many recons, so little time! I got confused! LOL ...I put the correct number up later in my thread Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

tjhallow wrote:
Congratulations pizza, I know how long you've wanted this and how hard you have worked!

Thank you tjhallow!! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Man-Of-Steel wrote:

Pizza,

I couldn't get too excited about your Arrival PC, but this nice Chase Amazon approval is a different story!  I've heard you mention wanting to get back in with Chase, so I'm sure you're very happy with this approval.  Congratulations! Smiley Happy

LOL MOS!!  Thank you!!Smiley Happy

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.