cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

tag
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

Congrats Pizza and everyone else on snagging the Amazon card.  I guess this card is officially a FOTM. Im gonna have to wait til at least the summer to try my luck with this card. But if I see too many more threads like this one .............................

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 111 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, pizza!!!!! Well done! I am so happy for you, and in just three years or so, right? That is awesome! I burned Chase too, and you have given me hope! Enjoy it, and I hope it leads to better Chase approvals in the future for you. Smiley Very Happy

Message 112 of 118
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Dont worry Bella checked it out, Chase is stll standing lol, nothing a little time ( and water) cant healSmiley Happy

Have a feeling this FOTM will become a yearlong appetizer MeanMachine so no worries. They say taste gets better with ageSmiley Happy
Message 113 of 118
IgnatiusReilly
Regular Contributor

Nice, Pizza!!

I assume that card isn't subject to the normal Chase rules. In fact, I think Chase needs a "Pizza Rule" that allows approvals whenever the numerator is lower than the denominator on their apps/months ratio.

But then you still might not qualify. 😀

I got the CSR last month and when I posted I was 1/24, I am sure many members here wondered what is wrong with me. Enjoy your card and your triumphant return to Chase!
Message 114 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, old post i know,   question though.  

is it always an auto decline with a BK on reports.. i know i had to recon for my freedom which is almost 2 yrs old.  but i would like to get other chase cards, amazon visa is one of them. 

same boat,  many inqs, lots of new accounts. BK discharged in march 2011.  main reason is i hate talking on the phone and while i have succesfully reconned other cards in the past i just hate calling.  

would just much rather have a chance at instant approval. 

Message 115 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

is it always an auto decline with a BK on reports.. i know i had to recon for my freedom which is almost 2 yrs old.  but i would like to get other chase cards, amazon visa is one of them. 

same boat,  many inqs, lots of new accounts. BK discharged in march 2011.  main reason is i hate talking on the phone and while i have succesfully reconned other cards in the past i just hate calling.  

With my Marriott it sounded like it was auto declined.  When I called to recon, the woman on the phone sounded like she was pulling up my report for the first time.  I remember Chase used to have that question on the app but I don't recall seeing it on the Marriott application.

Message 116 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

With my Marriott it sounded like it was auto declined.  When I called to recon, the woman on the phone sounded like she was pulling up my report for the first time.  I remember Chase used to have that question on the app but I don't recall seeing it on the Marriott application.

thanks for the answer,  i did go click thru the app but never submitted it,  i didnt see the question about BK either. 

were you approved for the marriott?

Message 117 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@IgnatiusReilly wrote:
Nice, Pizza!!

I assume that card isn't subject to the normal Chase rules. In fact, I think Chase needs a "Pizza Rule" that allows approvals whenever the numerator is lower than the denominator on their apps/months ratio.

But then you still might not qualify. 😀

I got the CSR last month and when I posted I was 1/24, I am sure many members here wondered what is wrong with me. Enjoy your card and your triumphant return to Chase!

hey, so sorry for the late 6 month reply, LOL...I swear I responded to you, I guess not.  Yea...its a good thing this card wasnt under 5/24, lol...but it still probably wouldnt have stopped for trying, like it has in the past.  I was ready for all the questions...(30/24), etc... LOL...I just got lucky with a great understanding UW...probably an UW who gave their 2-wk notice, and approved me , ha!! Smiley Wink

Message 118 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.