cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

Very happy for you! You may have given myself a bit of hope to possiblity get back in after my "unsatisfactory relationship" status from back in Jan of 2015. I told myself I would never look to this bank for any product but but but...I just love amazon!

694 INQs: 10717 INQs: 11704 INQs: 10Total Credit Line: $622,250
Super Contributor

Remind me to never get on your bad side lolSmiley Happy. Your dh must walk on eggshells cuz i dont think theirs a story one could spin that you couldnt talk your way through haha.

Thats great to hear Pizza. Sometimes wandering outside the garden fence one never knows when one will discover a leperchaunSmiley Happy. One more for the gipperSmiley Happy
Community Leader
Super Contributor

amazing! i am so happy for you! congrats on chase, now you are in!!!!!! 

Valued Contributor

Congrats pizza, I know you've been trying to get in with them for a while.
Up to $315k in CLs. FICO scores are 750s across the board.
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Senior Contributor

@Sean60099 this card does not fall in the 5/24 rule . Congrats Pizza this is awesome !

Wow, well done there, enjoy Smiley Happy

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Valued Contributor

Pizza, that is fantastic news.  Congratulations. 

September 2017 Scores - EQ 788 | TU 788 | EX 790 | ~~Started Gardening Again on March 21, 2017
Established Contributor

Woohoo Pizza that's awesome! Way to be a master at reconing! Teach me your ways Smiley Happy

BOOM!  And that's how it's done...  Smiley LOL

Huge congrats my friend... you've worked hard, and now that work is paying off.  I'm so happy for you - not only approved, but a great limit, too!

Again, huge congrats!  screamer.gif

johnstewart.gif