Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG Barclay

tag
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG Barclay

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 12 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dayum! Now thats pro moves right there! Congrats!

Message 13 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 14 of 28
atd1970
Regular Contributor

I never apped for the Arrival. To be honest when I called my full intention was to close the cards.

The UW suggested a PC from the Rewards to the Arrival and then transferred the limit from the NFL.

I initially said no because I thought there would be a HP. I was told no HP because a SP had been done the previous day to update FICO score.

The nice thing is, now my TU is around 750 I seem to have a little leverage with the CCC, and don't appear desperate fro credit. I am at the stage were I am closing all cards with high interest and lower limits. If the company's want my business, they have to offer a better product.

Message 15 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Spectacular! I've never heard of anything like this. Congratulations!!!

Message 16 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great card/limit/apr reconfigurations!!! Awesome ...
Message 17 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@atd1970 wrote:

I never apped for the Arrival. To be honest when I called my full intention was to close the cards.

The UW suggested a PC from the Rewards to the Arrival and then transferred the limit from the NFL.

I initially said no because I thought there would be a HP. I was told no HP because a SP had been done the previous day to update FICO score.

The nice thing is, now my TU is around 750 I seem to have a little leverage with the CCC, and don't appear desperate fro credit. I am at the stage were I am closing all cards with high interest and lower limits. If the company's want my business, they have to offer a better product.

Talk about timing! Congrats!!

Message 18 of 28
vikingred
Frequent Contributor

How long had you had the 2 cards you were intending to close, and what were the existing limits on each when you called to close?  How had you been using the cards?  Heavily, or not so much?  When they soft pulled, what was your AAoA, and INQs?  Thanks.

Message 19 of 28
guydiver
Established Contributor

That's a sweet deal.  Good job. 

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.