cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG Citi/AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard approved!!!!!!

tag
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Re: OMG Citi/AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard approved!!!!!!

Edit!

Gosh darn it I updated the wrong thread.!!!

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 11 of 15
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 12 of 15
drboxing
Established Contributor

I was recently approved for this card. I spent almost $1,000, paid 90% back already but did get 30K miles immediately. I loved the card, when I fly AA I'm always grouped in group 1 and I also love the fist checked bag is free. Luv the card, you will too, enjoy

Message 13 of 15
datrucking210
Established Contributor

So I got a letter in the mail and it only had a po box number in St. Louis and when I opened it said Citi and had a new card. My first thought was if my card got compromised and they sent me a replacement since I didn't order one. When I removed it from the paper I saw that it said World Elite Mastercard on the back of the card. I guess I was upgraded because of the spending I have put, maybe. I just reached the min spend last monday and my old card was just a World MC

What is the difference in the benefits of a World Elite MC than just a World MC and what coud've triggered this upgrade? This is my first World Elite MC

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

hey no risk, no reward! good gamble. those 50K will def come in handy for your leisure time!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.