Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG! Discover IT approved 1 yr post BK!

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: OMG! Discover IT approved 1 yr post BK!

MyFICO alert today. They pulled EX. Lost more points from Equisux for a balance from 0 to $48 on 1 account, than 2pts the HP on TU cost. Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 26
Indycoltsfan
Regular Contributor

LOL - Equisux...you made me laugh!  Congratulations on the approval - Discover is a great card and will treat you well if you treat them well.  Have a great weekend!

Message 22 of 26
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Indycoltsfan wrote:

LOL - Equisux...you made me laugh!  Congratulations on the approval - Discover is a great card and will treat you well if you treat them well.  Have a great weekend!

Thanks! Go Fins!

Message 23 of 26
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you  !!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 24 of 26
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

They also hit EQ now on MyFICO. Took a coulpe days to get the alert/ So TU and EQ was pulled. My best and lowest credit score.

Message 25 of 26
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Can anyone please advise what is it best practice to start asking for some luv? When I got my Cap1 cards. I used them as my ATM card. Then PIF and left 1-2% for the statement invoice. Been alot of Discover peeps getting the IT card looks like recently. Is it 30,60, or 90 days until you start tapping that luv button?.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.