OMG... most amazing day EVER

tag
hot4u
Established Contributor

Re: OMG... most amazing day EVER

Congrats on both Chase Cards Smiley Wink

Freedom next quarter For Gas

There an Awesome Combo.............

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 21 of 25
lmashimaru
Valued Member

Thanks everyone for the well wishes and tips! I will use them =].

I'm going to call Barclays when i recieve my card and try to get them to change the limit (hoping its only a security feature)

and

I actually dont drive so the gas wont help =[ I live in NYC where no one drives haha.... but i will take advantage of the other things like amazon in Q4.

Experian - 749 Equifax - 765 Transunion - 756 [ FAKO EnhancedITP Pulled 06/07/2014 ]
Cards:
Chase [Sapphire Preferred - $5000] :: [Freedom - $ 2000] :: [Slate - $500] :: [Amazon Visa - $1000]
Barclays [Arrival + - $900]
In the Garden for a long time now that I've gotten the cards i want.
Message 22 of 25
mechanicaljen
Regular Contributor

Bigtime congrats Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 25
lmashimaru
Valued Member

Good news, just got my barclays arrival + and contact the analyst. They gave me 2500 initially since im just starting history with them. I'll take it a lot better than 900 haha.

Experian - 749 Equifax - 765 Transunion - 756 [ FAKO EnhancedITP Pulled 06/07/2014 ]
Cards:
Chase [Sapphire Preferred - $5000] :: [Freedom - $ 2000] :: [Slate - $500] :: [Amazon Visa - $1000]
Barclays [Arrival + - $900]
In the Garden for a long time now that I've gotten the cards i want.
Message 24 of 25
Carrie_in_Pa
Established Member

@lmashimaru wrote:

Good news, just got my barclays arrival + and contact the analyst. They gave me 2500 initially since im just starting history with them. I'll take it a lot better than 900 haha.

Congrats on the increase !!!

Starting Score: 382 - 418 (2005) -- Current Score: 628 (TU08) -- 661 (Beacon 5.0) -- Goal Score: 750+
Into the Garden 6-15-2014 -- Digging in the dirt until 6-2015
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.