Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okay, I'm going to app for the Citi Double Cash Card

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Okay, I'm going to app for the DC

I decided to send a sm to ask for several things--one being a cli.....so we will see how that goes.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 21 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let us know...I tried for a CLI for the DC a little while ago and its being reviewed.

Message 22 of 38
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

@MstrPTato wrote:

Let us know...I tried for a CLI for the DC a little while ago and its being reviewed.

How did you go about requesting the cli? Do you already have the card?

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 23 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got the card and have two other Citi cards as well. Did you try callins CS to see if they can locate with SSN and process that way?

Message 24 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha! me too i thought i was the Discover Chrome!

@B335is wrote:
Glad I asked I thought it was Discover Card.

Message 25 of 38
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Okay, I'm going to app for the Citi Double Cash Card

@MstrPTato wrote:

I just got the card and have two other Citi cards as well. Did you try callins CS to see if they can locate with SSN and process that way?

Nope.... I figured that I'd start with a SM, then call the cli number when I get my welcome email if the SM doesn't do what I need it to.

My Wallet:
Message 26 of 38
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

I suppose that I might as well app for the Sallie Mae MC now, before this account reports....then I'll app for the Amex ED in January for optimum back dating. Then be done for a while.... I will see if there are any signup bonuses...

Congratulations!
You've been approved for the Sallie Mae World MasterCard with a revolving credit line of $18,800.00

Your new Sallie Mae World MasterCard is on its way!
Important: For security reasons, activate your card as soon as it comes in the mail.

Please click below to access your account. Thank you

Official brandmark of Barclaycard
© Barclaycard 2014

My Wallet:
Message 27 of 38
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

SallieMae Card

Congratulations!
You've been approved for the Sallie Mae World MasterCard with a revolving credit line of $18,800.00

Important: For security reasons, activate your card as soon as it comes in the mail.

© Barclaycard 2014

My Wallet:
Message 28 of 38
alvon123
Super Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

I suppose that I might as well app for the Sallie Mae MC now, before this account reports....then I'll app for the Amex ED in January for optimum back dating. Then be done for a while.... I will see if there are any signup bonuses...

Congratulations!

© Barclaycard 2014

congrats

Message 29 of 38
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

Congratulations!

© Barclaycard 2014

Damn, congratulations!

Message 30 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.