Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg Discover.........Apps Spree Continue.....**UPDATE"""

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Omg Discover.........Apps Spree Continue.....**UPDATE"""

Omg i think i getting insane about app itchy.......Long story short, after my 3 months tranunion report. My score in 689 wow almost break 700. So i decided to apps for 1 more card and its Discover :

App'd for Discover More right now at 2am my time, checked for TU Fico (689) and EQ (672 EQ Fico)  and just went for it. I used the link offer for $150 for 1000 spending in 3 months..... hoping they would pull TU , as I've read that somewhere in the blogosphere.... they pulled EQ or TU.

I'll stick to the facts - 

Timeline of events -

• 2am - Applied
  •  Got 5-7 day message
  • Asked to register an online access account :smileyindifferent:
  • 3:10am - 4am - Obsessively checked the app status page to no avail......Website maintenance  researched this forum for similar scenario and what happened next, everyone who is asked to register got subsequently approved.
  • Now i waiting here and dont even know if i been approved or not.
  • Anyone got Discover backdoor number please PM ASAP. I think i went crazy. I need to stop get on this forum. I'm addicted........Wish me luck for my Discover. Going to call them the first thing in the morning.
  • Will keep you guys updated....
  • ""Nov 22: APPROVED FOR  $1700 with 3.9% APR. Will get my card about a week with 3.9% APR. HOORAYYYYYY I SO HAPPY ......Thank guys. Now I have to add my new Discover to my Signature""
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
beb86
Valued Contributor

Re: Omg Discover.........Apps Spree Continue........

return to the garden...haha you can try the backdoor but im not sure how that works with the holidays. I will assume someone will be there. good luck.

Message 2 of 33
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Do you know which one they pulled?

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 33
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:
Do you know which one they pulled?

I dont know yet but will updated infor when i called in........I plan wait until 12 to call them.........

Message 4 of 33
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

They pull both of my TU and EQ . They said they closed for the holiday. Am i being denied ?? ;-( . Someone please PM me the backdoor just in case ;-(

Message 5 of 33
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

If they pulled both then you are probably boarder-line. I would call early tomorrow to check.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 33
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

I hope you are approved - but PLEASE take this as a sign that your profile is not ready for more cards.  A 689 FICO is still not ideally what lenders want to see, and all the recent accounts/inquiries are likely scaring them off.

You have set yourself up for a really good situation in a year from now after significant gardening.  But you need to wait the year to get there.  If it helps to stay off the forums, then I suggest you refrain from visiting.  We all want the best for you, so please let us know what other suggestions we can offer to help you out.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 7 of 33
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@Duncanrr wrote:
If they pulled both then you are probably boarder-line. I would call early tomorrow to check.

+1

For Discover to pull more than one that means your credit right now is borderline. It can go either way.

Message 8 of 33
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Hope for the best, but keep us posted. Waiting is horrible!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 9 of 33
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@SnackTrader wrote:

I hope you are approved - but PLEASE take this as a sign that your profile is not ready for more cards.  A 689 FICO is still not ideally what lenders want to see, and all the recent accounts/inquiries are likely scaring them off.

You have set yourself up for a really good situation in a year from now after significant gardening.  But you need to wait the year to get there.  If it helps to stay off the forums, then I suggest you refrain from visiting.  We all want the best for you, so please let us know what other suggestions we can offer to help you out.

Thanks a lot guys........I promise its going to be my last apps ;-). Im just a lil bit drunk last night ;-(.They let me registered for my account so i guess im 75% approved. Maybe just need to go over with something Im going to call them the first thing in the morning.

Wish me luck again.......

Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.