Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg Discover.........Apps Spree Continue.....**UPDATE"""

tag
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

Re: Omg Discover.........Apps Spree Continue.....**UPDATE"""

@Brandnick wrote:

Nicholas my friend Please don't app anymore cards. We just happen to app our cards on the same day and both got approved. I have no intention for an app for months or years to come. You have 8 cards already. Its now time to relax and start farming with that many cards gardening is too small for you.

To help you with the farming lets make A deal

First person to 800 wins and the loser buys the winner a gift card on $25 and mails it to the winner to buy drink. OR the person with the highest score after six months wins

This fool tryna win my $25 dollars gift card . Look at your signature man Current Score: 771 - 11/21/2012 hahhaha come on buddie.....my score dip down after al these apps. Its 665 last time alert for Discover inquiry. I got a long way to make to 800 man. But guess what i dont need it anyway. I dont lived by my credit. I need establish it for a long drive.........but sure im hit garden for a real long time...............Let see who jumb out the garden first then buy a gift card !!!! or paid for my Fico service for 3 months lol.............

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 31 of 33
distantarray
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@Brandnick wrote:

Nicholas my friend Please don't app anymore cards. We just happen to app our cards on the same day and both got approved. I have no intention for an app for months or years to come. You have 8 cards already. Its now time to relax and start farming with that many cards gardening is too small for you.

To help you with the farming lets make A deal

First person to 800 wins and the loser buys the winner a gift card on $25 and mails it to the winner to buy drink. OR the person with the highest score after six months wins

This fool tryna win my $25 dollars gift card . Look at your signature man Current Score: 771 - 11/21/2012 hahhaha come on buddie.....my score dip down after al these apps. Its 665 last time alert for Discover inquiry. I got a long way to make to 800 man. But guess what i dont need it anyway. I dont lived by my credit. I need establish it for a long drive.........but sure im hit garden for a real long time...............Let see who jumb out the garden first then buy a gift card !!!! or paid for my Fico service for 3 months lol.............

lol good catch race to 800 with a 100+ point lead hmmm how about a 100+ point handicap then lol who gets the highest amount of increase or who has the least about of cartiledge in their knees?

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 32 of 33
Brandnick
New Contributor

I have no problem with you also paying my FICO score so you are on my friend. We just really need to think the bet through more.  No 100 handicap

Current Score: 771 - 11/21/2012/ Amex Pull
Late Payment: 0 / Collections: 0
AAOA: 6.3 Years

"My Scores Yesterday or Last week or even Last month has no value when applying for credit today. The value is not in my score but the information in my credit file. Once the information is good the score will follow"
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.