Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orbitz Visa Approved

tag
ds3
Regular Contributor

Orbitz Visa Approved

I'm on a roll recently with Comenity. After getting the True Value Discover, I decided to push my luck with Orbitz. Instant approval with a $3,500 CL. Now if I could only get the Serta site to work, I could get an obscene CL on the iComfort card and garden for the next year.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Orbitz Visa Approved

Congrats!!
Message 2 of 14
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..

Message 4 of 14
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!  

Message 5 of 14
Mortalito77
Regular Contributor

I'm happy for you!  I am glad you were approved. I have a few questions, I belive I know the answer but I am going to ask anyway. Did you have to do a hard App? meaning no SP on this one. I ask because it's comenity and they have so many different programs some are hard pulls and others are SCT programs. Which CB did they pull and finally if you don't mind what kind of scores do you need for this one? 

The WorLd Is Yours

Message 6 of 14
ds3
Regular Contributor

@Mortalito77 wrote:

I'm happy for you!  I am glad you were approved. I have a few questions, I belive I know the answer but I am going to ask anyway. Did you have to do a hard App? meaning no SP on this one. I ask because it's comenity and they have so many different programs some are hard pulls and others are SCT programs. Which CB did they pull and finally if you don't mind what kind of scores do you need for this one? 

I did a hard app for this one, since from what I've read, it'll be a HP for one of their cobranded cards no matter what. I don't know who they pulled, but it's usually EQ, which mine is 648 right now...lots of recent inqs.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, good on ya! 

Message 8 of 14
Mortalito77
Regular Contributor

Thank you for the fast answer Smiley Happy

The WorLd Is Yours

Message 9 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Orbitz approval Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.