Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard CLI Increase success!!!

tag
nvrgvupnvrsrndr
Contributor

Orchard CLI Increase success!!!

I've had my Orchard Visa with a CL of $300 for a little over a year so I thought I'd request a CLI...denied. I'd read here that individuals had experienced some success when contacting Cap1's EO for CLI's. I knew Cap1 was buying out some of Orchard's accounts and thought it was worth a shot so I sent an e-mail to Rich Fairbanks/CEO Cap1. After a phone call from Orchard in Las Vegas with whom I answered a few questions, this is the response I received a couple of days later:

Account Alert: Account update confirmation

Dear

Thank you for contacting our customer care center and taking the time to request a credit limit increase on your Orchard Bank Credit Card Account. We are pleased to inform you that your request for a credit limit increase on your Account has been approved. Effective immediately, we have increased your credit limit to $2,500.00.

You will receive a letter of confirmation within 10 days.

If you did not authorize the credit limit increase, please call the number on the back of your card immediately.

Sincerely,
Orchard Bank Credit Card Customer Care

Orchard Bank Credit Card Correspondence
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93912

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Orchard CLI Increase success!!!

Congrats nice 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@nvrgvupnvrsrndr wrote:
I've had my Orchard Visa with a CL of $300 for a little over a year so I thought I'd request a CLI...denied. I'd read here that individuals had experienced some success when contacting Cap1's EO for CLI's. I knew Cap1 was buying out some of Orchard's accounts and thought it was worth a shot so I sent an e-mail to Rich Fairbanks/CEO Cap1. After a phone call from Orchard in Las Vegas with whom I answered a few questions, this is the response I received a couple of days later:

Account Alert: Account update confirmation

Dear

Thank you for contacting our customer care center and taking the time to request a credit limit increase on your Orchard Bank Credit Card Account. We are pleased to inform you that your request for a credit limit increase on your Account has been approved. Effective immediately, we have increased your credit limit to $2,500.00.

You will receive a letter of confirmation within 10 days.

If you did not authorize the credit limit increase, please call the number on the back of your card immediately.

Sincerely,
Orchard Bank Credit Card Customer Care

Orchard Bank Credit Card Correspondence
1441 Schilling Place
Salinas, CA 93912

CONGRATS!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 27
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Very nice! Congrats!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 5 of 27
shadowspazz

What's his email. So I can do the same.
Message 6 of 27
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Very nice - congrats!

Message 7 of 27
nvrgvupnvrsrndr
Contributor

Use PM's for personal emails, posting here is a violation of T&C --CareBear

Message 8 of 27
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!

Isn't the email richard." "

Not rich?
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 9 of 27
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Nice increase!!!!

*8/10/13
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.