Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orchard bank cli

tag
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Orchard bank cli

@Give_Me_Credit_Please wrote:

Thank you for that! I also have a Cap1 secured card for exactly one year now started with $200 cl now $300 also paid ontime. Their's one utility that's not mine for $5000, been fighting it for about a year now to get it removed. I have a Walmart card w/$200cl, Target w/$200cl, VS w/$250cl, Wells Fargo Secured w/$300cl. So as you can see, my credit has improved but it seems like all of this hardwork for nothing. I don't know if I should cancel or keep. Thank you for your advice though.

Well, considering you have a good stack of cards, cutting loose the Orchard won't be such a big loss, especially since you have at least a year on other cards!

It is your highest limit though, so just be wary of your utility! Also, when is the AF typically due? Once the card transitions completely to Cap One, you may be in a better position to negotiate! But if your AF renewel is coming up before the transition, closing it before the AF hits can be your best option!

Message 11 of 14
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I don't know WHY you all keep taking HPs from Orchard for crappy or NO clis!!

Tell them NO!
Those dirty bastards!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 12 of 14
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Yes Orchard is my hoghest limit and oldeset TL thta's the only reason I'm thinking about it. The only thing they did a few months ago is credit me the AF back just for one year. I think showing them with ontime payments for 3 years is enough to prove myself but they took my cr more important then how I'm paying them. Doesn't make any sense. The only reason I took a HP from them is thinking they would base on my payment history with them, If I known that they took my CR in consideration instead of payiment history, I've never would agreed to the HP. I think I have to swallow my pride and keep them in SD for awhile.

Message 13 of 14
sarkell
Frequent Contributor

They did a hard pull on mine I didn't care just did app spree it would age accordingly.  I'm hoping to get to try 5k with it by oct ot aftrt transition wellsee.  In other cap 1 mc is getting the boot. Though ill try to get a cli before well see. So I can have 1 capital one.

Cards: CSP $5k, Capital One Cash Rewards VS $3100, Discover it $3k Capital One MasterCard $600, Orchard Bank $3k, Barclays Rewards MC $1250 Gapcard $900, BR $300, Neiman Marcus $1k, Macys $1200 Walmart $500
In the garden until I can get a BCP

Starting Score: 534
Current Score: 682 EQ SW 660 TU 636 EX 3/26/13
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.