Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock Store Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock Store Card

Got approved for $1000, (My highest retail card so far) they use Alliance Data which SP pulled from Experian (I applied with offer on top of page at last step of check out, not the shopping cart trick pop up) and have 2 medical baddies on CR that are currently being disputed with CFPB, 27% utilization on all cards.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Overstock Store Card

It's Comenity (which used to be alliance data)

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy wrote:

It's Comenity (which used to be alliance data)

Ok cool this is how it showed up: Screenshot 2016-10-03 at 3.12.18 PM.png

Message 3 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Dw has it, it's a nice card. Can't remember WTH we bought from there...😒

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well done! Enjoy your new cardSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 12
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats. Use it and it will grow.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Got approved for $1000, (My highest retail card so far) they use Alliance Data which SP pulled from Experian (I applied with offer on top of page at last step of check out, not the shopping cart trick pop up) and have 2 medical baddies on CR that are currently being disputed with CFPB, 27% utilization on all cards.

Showed up today as HP on EQ, so they do a SP and HP.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I love my Overstock card. I got a toy SL at $250 back in June/July and I've been dying for a CLI ever since. Made one purchase and paid the minimum every month but let the balance hover around 30%. The last two weeks I've been pushing the luv button with no luv then I guess they were feeling generous on Friday because I got a surprise e-mail "Your spending power has been increased." They gave me an auto cli of $500 bringing me up to $750. From what I hear they're like most other Comenity cards, CLI every 31 days as long as you spend a little along the way Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! I just got the pop up today!! I've been trying for months. I have over $7000 in my cart and got approved for $2500. Called and got another $300!! I'm shocked all the way around. This is definitely my biggest sl to date!!
Message 9 of 12
leahjs

To gadgetmang and anyone else: do you have to make the purchase to get the SL or you got approved and removed everything from your cart? It popped up for me but it said depending on what you buy(the amount) determines your SL.
Current Score: EQ: 634, TU: 621, EX: 621

Cap1 QS1: $500 | Cap1 Visa Platinum: $2K
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.