Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overstock sct, hard pull

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Overstock sct, hard pull

I had never been able to get the shopping cart trick to work for me but my score has gone up so I gave it a try yesterday at Overstock and I finally got the preapproved popup!  My question is, I had to enter my entire social.  Does that mean a hard pull?  My starting limit was $2000 when most of the ones that I have seen have been 250-500 so I'm worried that it is going to be a hard pull.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Overstock sct, hard pull

No, it is a SP, the downfall is it will show as a new CC and it may affect your AAoA. Congrats on the approval, I only got 1000.

Message 2 of 9
thummel
Established Contributor

It will most definetly affect your AAOA and will see a slight score drop. Congrats on the approval.
Message 3 of 9
padme
Established Contributor

I started with the SCT, was like 2500 though, kept hitting the CLI to 5k, I stopped there.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrtas

Message 5 of 9
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had never been able to get the shopping cart trick to work for me but my score has gone up so I gave it a try yesterday at Overstock and I finally got the preapproved popup!  My question is, I had to enter my entire social.  Does that mean a hard pull?  My starting limit was $2000 when most of the ones that I have seen have been 250-500 so I'm worried that it is going to be a hard pull.  Thanks!

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone!

Message 8 of 9
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats.  I was lucky enough to get a SP only on the Sportsmasn Visa, do not know about Overstock.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.