PENFED promise visa approved

Valued Contributor

Re: PENFED promise approved above 40k by mahraja

That's a huge SL! Congrats!
Message 11 of 22
Senior Contributor

Mahraja wrote:

first of all i luv u all i am saying it from the very 1st day since i start posting i consider you guys my family and friends that is why i share all this shots and info with all of you here is the penfed promise card funny thing is i joined the penfed 3 months ago BUT was member for valor for 3 years so  after the valor merge into penfed i become senior member in one night lolzzzzzz luv u all working on something bigger than this SL my luv to all of u

photo 126.jpg

Data points????

Scores, inquries, AAOA's? 

Citi DC $7900- AMEX BCP $9000- NFCU Platinum $10000 PenFed Power $11000- Chase FU $11700- DCU Platinum $15000- Care Credit $15000- AMEX EDP $15000- NFCU CLOC $15000- Chase CSP $18900- Discover Miles $20500- Penfed Promise $25000- NFCU Go Rewards $27100- Venture $28750 **As of 4/14/18** EX- 752(12) TU- 773(11) EQ- 729(15) UTI 8%- Clean Files
Message 12 of 22
Valued Contributor

Idk her scores but the INQs and AAOA have to be high/low with all the approvals she posts in the last month. Massive CLs/Approvals but iMO it will catch up-tho she herself admits she is unconventional with credit. All the more power to her.
FICO 08: TU= 786 (Dec) EQ= 774 (Dec) EX= 756 (Dec) Favorites: Discover It, Discover Miles, And U.S. Bank Cash+
Message 13 of 22
Established Member

In the "freedom unlimited" thread she did post that she's at "13/24 or more" but what is amazing is that since I have been lurker/member from December 2016 until now it would appear that she's definitely had more than 13 approvals in that space of time.
Message 14 of 22
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lol, when did we discover Mahraja was female?
To obtain Credit One Kenobi status upon 0/24 is to Garden Harden!!
Message 15 of 22
Valued Contributor

I think maybe I thought that because of either something he/she said or because of the name..... but either way. I don't care what bathroom is used.
FICO 08: TU= 786 (Dec) EQ= 774 (Dec) EX= 756 (Dec) Favorites: Discover It, Discover Miles, And U.S. Bank Cash+
Message 16 of 22
Contributor

Maharajas are male, a prince or king. 

BK13 DC 12/15. 740 scores/18 inqs (about)
VentureOne 28K. Marvel MC 25K. PFCU: Promise 19K; PLOC 10K; Rewards 5K.
NFCU: Plat 15K; Flagship 15K; CLOC 10K
Barclays Aviator 12K; Jet Blue $500 (for the miles).
BOA 8K. Discover 10K/5K. 5/3 10K. PPC 7K
PPMC 10K. TD Ameritrade $1500
Message 17 of 22
Valued Contributor

I would think the age of accounts and # of inq would kill most apps. . The op is statting she/he has a high Age of accounts but given  given the number of new accounts I dont get it.  The only thing I can think of is being an AU for another person like my mother who has cards dating back to the late 1940's and early 1950's.  I am sure my mother's card age is so old I could add ten new cards it would still be above 30 years .  Another chance would be Private Banking client and his/ her account manager is helping her get them.    I had a Lottery winner of $20Million  years ago as a client and even $20Million could not fix # inq. 

Message 18 of 22
Valued Contributor

Backwoods wrote:

I would think the age of accounts and # of inq would kill most apps. . The op is statting she/he has a high Age of accounts but given  given the number of new accounts I dont get it.  The only thing I can think of is being an AU for another person like my mother who has cards dating back to the late 1940's and early 1950's.  I am sure my mother's card age is so old I could add ten new cards it would still be above 30 years .  Another chance would be Private Banking client and his/ her account manager is helping her get them.    I had a Lottery winner of $20Million  years ago as a client and even $20Million could not fix # inq. 

I don't know how much to believe.. But i could see this if they had a large deposit at each bank they are applying for credit at.. Playing the relational game... but i dont know if even that would account for this ..... (Like a CD or some sort of investment product/high yield savings)

Message 19 of 22
Valued Contributor

Joltdue, I thought of that too but look at the interest rate on of the cards big limit but 23or so % interest. Secured card I would think would be under 15%. Her/his rates are on the high side. Here at the Backwoods house we have cards go as low as 13.xx %

Message 20 of 22