Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP CREDIT is now Above 10k Auto Luv***

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

PP CREDIT is now Above 10k Auto Luv***

based on the strong payment history i got this hidden Smiley Happygem above 10k folks hope it remians hidden forever484.jpg

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: PP CREDIT is now Above 10k Auto Luv***

Congratulations on the auto-cli there!

Message 2 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

very impressive CL for PayPal Credit.  Whether it remains hidden it unknown with Sync taking it over late next year.

Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! How long have you had the card? What was your starting credit limit? 

Message 4 of 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Mahraja, you absolutely are da man!! One of the highest limits ive seen on this account. Wonder where Peghede went to? Maybe to change the flavor of the IceeSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 20
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Mahraja, you absolutely are da man!! One of the highest limits ive seen on this account. Wonder where Peghede went to? Maybe to change the flavor of the IceeSmiley Wink

Me thinks he's still busy unpacking all those blenders... Smiley Tongue

*edit  GRATS Mahraja!

Message 6 of 20
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@treasurecredit this account is about 3 years old SL was 4.5k

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 7 of 20
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@ cc i am 99% sure it wont be hidden in 2018 just like the newegg that is why i paid it off what a waste

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is the highest limit I have seen with them, Congrats! It seems like ever since the announcement with Sync the starting limits have been getting better too. Maybe just a coincidence. Mine has taken forever to grow, but is slowly growing.

Message 9 of 20
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Mahraja wrote:

@ cc i am 99% sure it wont be hidden in 2018 just like the newegg that is why i paid it off what a waste

Ya floating a 1k balance for the Iphone X on it right now will be paying it off within the next 2-3 months if not sooner as I don't think it will be hidden either.  Hopefully they do backdate the accounts to the TRUE open date though as that will certainly help my AAoA of the account being opened for 4 years approx. as that is only fair so millions of people don't have brand new accounts showing up on their credit reports.  I feel bad for the people that have them maxed, hopefully they find a way to pay them off so their utilization isn't hosed.  It makes the card alot less useful for me personally I suppose other than the 0% financing but this can be done Blispay just for shorter periods of time but at least you get rewards back.  Don't know if PP will hold much value to me if it isnt hidden as have business CC hidden that offer rewards that I would rather use if I need to carry a balance for an extended period of time at a decent apr.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.