Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSECU Visa/PSL approval!!!!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: PSECU Visa/PSL approval!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

Average income but lots of assets. The max I could request for the combo was 20k, so I figured I would ask for it and let them counter to maximize my limit. They never countered and approved for the full 20k.

Above 35K income?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Average income but lots of assets. The max I could request for the combo was 20k, so I figured I would ask for it and let them counter to maximize my limit. They never countered and approved for the full 20k.

Above 35K income?

I'll PM you LS, I've read its not good to post numbers lol

Message 12 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Above 35K income?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 24
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Above 35K income?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

JD, if you have time and don't mind could i get that as well?

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 14 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

I'd be interested too if you could share this info

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaveSignal wrote:

I would do that if I needed another card, but I don't.   And the PSECU card has no rewards.... I have always wondered about this.   I have cards with lower APR -and- rewards, so the only benefit to applying would be to have another big credit line on my credit reports..... but my util is already just fine, so I think I will save this app for the time PSECU comes out with a rewards Visa.

PSECU Visa has a benefit none of my other cards have - cash advance for the full credit line at the same APR as purchases and no transaction fees.

If anyone knows of another card with that feature will you please share?

Message 16 of 24
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

I would do that if I needed another card, but I don't.   And the PSECU card has no rewards.... I have always wondered about this.   I have cards with lower APR -and- rewards, so the only benefit to applying would be to have another big credit line on my credit reports..... but my util is already just fine, so I think I will save this app for the time PSECU comes out with a rewards Visa.

PSECU Visa has a benefit none of my other cards have - cash advance for the full credit line at the same APR as purchases and no transaction fees.

SDFCU:

- this SDFCU card also has EMV -and- great rewards.  PSECU does not.

USAA offers the same interest rate for cash advances also.  My APR is currently at 4.0% with USAA, but you can only get that as a full-member benefit.  USAA offers rewards as well.

I have never requested a cash advance on any of my credit cards, though, and can't imagine that I ever will.  Cash advances are for drug addicts.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 17 of 24
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

I did not know this, Thanks!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DaveSignal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@DaveSignal wrote:

SDFCU:

- this SDFCU card also has EMV -and- great rewards.  PSECU does not.

USAA offers the same interest rate for cash advances also.  My APR is currently at 4.0% with USAA, but you can only get that as a full-member benefit.  USAA offers rewards as well.

I have never requested a cash advance on any of my credit cards, though, and can't imagine that I ever will.  Cash advances are for drug addicts.

Thank you for replying. I have those cards, SDFCU and USAA, and didn't know what I had. Oh wellSmiley Happy I'll mention a situation I was in several times and I'm no drug addict. Money was needed ASAP which required time to move funds around, so the credit line was tapped for several days. That was convenient. You never know what might crop up do we?

Message 19 of 24
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Although its the same interest rate, it should be noted that for purchases you don't get charged at all if you pay it by the due date.  Cash advances, however, get charged  interest immediately and will result in an interest charge even if you pay it the very next day.

I would use a fee-less cash advance from USAA if I really needed extra money in my bank account immediately for an emergency.  But its hard to think of what kind of emergency I wouldn't be able to charge to my card.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.