Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal 2% Mastercard

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal 2% Mastercard

So I've been getting that 2% Mastercard landing page everytime I log into paypal, and decided to pull the trigger,

Approved! Don't know the limit yet, just know I have $250 available to spend on Paypal purchases right now

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

Re: PayPal 2% Mastercard

Congrats! I keep trying to generate it Smiley Very Happy I'm supposed to be gardening!! But I'm considering letting QS go in the sock drawer if I can get this.

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MrsCHX wrote:

Congrats! I keep trying to generate it Smiley Very Happy I'm supposed to be gardening!! But I'm considering letting QS go in the sock drawer if I can get this.

Keep logging in, I'm sure it'll appear. I first saw it a week or so ago, but it wouldn't let me apply (the link just wouldn't do anything). Then it just disappeared for a few days, but the past couple of days its been popping up again. Decided to try it again and this time the link worked.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval. I am waiting to get the card and activate it to know my true SL as it didn't say and only gave a temporary $250 limit til I activate the card.

Message 5 of 10
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@MrsCHX wrote:

I keep trying to generate it too, but it's my Barclay cards that will get the SD if I can get this. But I'm on pre-screen opt put, and suspect Synchrony is using pre-screening for the names provided by PayPal to generate the invites. Oh well, they'll open it up to the general public soon enough.

Congrats on your approval, OP.

Message 6 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going, enjoy the cash backSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just a follow up,

Got a notification of a change on one of my reports just now. Paypal account is now reporting on EX with a $4800 limit. 

Message 8 of 10
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So I've been getting that 2% Mastercard landing page everytime I log into paypal, and decided to pull the trigger,

Approved! Don't know the limit yet, just know I have $250 available to spend on Paypal purchases right now

What were your scores when you applied?

Message 9 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just a follow up,

Got a notification of a change on one of my reports just now. Paypal account is now reporting on EX with a $4800 limit. 

Now call credit solutions and ask for $20k

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.