Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal 2 percent cash back CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PayPal 2 percent cash back CLI!

The hits just keep coming lately. Got a 2k increase on my 2 percent cb card. Ifeel like I could have asked for more though. Next time I request a cli from somewhere I'll shoot higher.
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal 2 percent cash back CLI!

Congrats on the CLI! ... Did you hit the luv button or call them?

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Paypal" is pretty amazing very flexable payment options 6 Month Promo's is usually what I go for cograts! on your 2K increase I don't have a card with them just a line of credit via the website buy now pay later type thing. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

As far as I can tell there is no luv button on the site.i couldn't find it at least. I called in to their automated system and did it that way.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never called payapl for a CL increase it's always been automatic for me and I like that it's never counted against your score if you borrow and then pay it back.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

As far as I can tell there is no luv button on the site.i couldn't find it at least. I called in to their automated system and did it that way.

oh ok... cool. 

Message 6 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats OP, 2k is 2k more thsn yesterdaySmiley Wink
Message 7 of 8
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
The hits just keep coming lately. Got a 2k increase on my 2 percent cb card. Ifeel like I could have asked for more though. Next time I request a cli from somewhere I'll shoot higher.

CL so quick?  I thought this is still a new card.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.