Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Extras MC Approved

tag
Involus
Regular Contributor

PayPal Extras MC Approved

Well, I know I was saying I was heading to the garden after the Discover IT approval but I've been using PayPal a fair bit lately so I figure why not get 2x points from PayPal - apped, had to call to verify some info and instant approved for $3,000.

I feel like I have entirely too many cards now haha.. 8 is a lot. I'm done for a long while now....errrrr... til I get itchy.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: PayPal Extras MC Approved

@CotySinz wrote:

Well, I know I was saying I was heading to the garden after the Discover IT approval but I've been using PayPal a fair bit lately so I figure why not get 2x points from PayPal - apped, had to call to verify some info and instant approved for $3,000.

I feel like I have entirely too many cards now haha.. 8 is a lot. I'm done for a long while now....errrrr... til I get itchy.

Congrats! They were my first bank card on my way to rebuilding. My CL was only $1500; $3000 is great!

Message 2 of 11
beb86
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS!!! Now off to the garden you go..

Message 3 of 11
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I was going to stay in the Garden too, but I got the itch for Compass Bank Clear Points Card that came preapproved in the mail.  I pulled the trigger and did it.  I then app'd for Chase, Discover, and the PayPal card too.  I got the card, I got all the cards, now I almost really don't want the PayPal card. 

Now come back to the garden with me.  I will be tending to these new sprouts and the saplings for a while now!  The only card I could want fo a while is an American Express, but I fear they will say no, so I will use that fear to motivate me to better tend to those others!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 4 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@bernhardtra wrote:

Yeah, I was going to stay in the Garden too, but I got the itch for Compass Bank Clear Points Card that came preapproved in the mail.  I pulled the trigger and did it.  I then app'd for Chase, Discover, and the PayPal card too.  I got the card, I got all the cards, now I almost really don't want the PayPal card. 

Now come back to the garden with me.  I will be tending to these new sprouts and the saplings for a while now!  The only card I could want fo a while is an American Express, but I fear they will say no, so I will use that fear to motivate me to better tend to those others!

At least it's a GE card, so the CL should grow fast and no AF. Smiley Wink

By the way... I will meet you both in the garden!

Message 5 of 11
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Hey now!! Paypal Plat MC is my highest limit at $20k. Only had it a year!! She grows!!! Aaaand it's 3x pts on gas/restaraunts! Congrats!!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 11
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 7 of 11
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval, see you in the garden!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 8 of 11
Axa
New Contributor

Congrats!

Which CB did Paypal pull?

TU 759, EX 744, EQ 779
Current Focus: Gardening indefinitely
Goals: 800 Club, pay off auto loan in 2 years
Message 9 of 11
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Oh man i want to app for this card now!
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.