Did you mean: 

PayPal Here I Come

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PayPal Here I Come

CreditLuv wrote:
@CC

I've had PayPal Credit/Bill Me Later for years and heard on here a few times that there is a way to do cash advances but how does one do that exactly since it's only an online line of credit that can only be used on websites/businesses that accept PayPal.

I have two PP accounts as well for business and one personal.

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. I being trying all week to figure this out. It does not give the option to select PayPal Credit for Send Money. It only gives me the option to use my saved backup credit card. Even though PayPal Credit says in the terms and conditions that you can. I tried multiple times to figure this out, when they restricted any transactions, including regular purchases, for 24 hours. I had to contact PayPal Credit. They then told me none of my transactions were sent to them, because PayPal themselves had stopped the transaction. I've had this account since March, and this was the first time I attempted this. I also have another PayPal account. So if anyone figures this out, please share

Message 31 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Aeswome job!!

I too am thinking of doing exactly what you did with Sams MC. Im gardening for PF next year, because I want their rewards card as well....and ditch the Sams MC with a 24% apr...Smiley Sad

Thanks, pizza. My interest rate was 24% also. I am pretty sure I was in a high interest bucket and even though I didn't leave a balance, the card just wasn't that valuable to me. I have three other cards that will do the same thing with much lower interest rates should I ever need to carry a balance. I really love having the hidden credit line. So far BlisPay only reports to EX so that works great, too. Good luck with future plans. You have been rocking it lately!

Message 32 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous

I've had PayPal Credit/Bill Me Later for years and heard on here a few times that there is a way to do cash advances but how does one do that exactly since it's only an online line of credit that can only be used on websites/businesses that accept PayPal.

I have two PP accounts as well for business and one personal.

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. I being trying all week to figure this out. It does not give the option to select PayPal Credit for Send Money. It only gives me the option to use my saved backup credit card. Even though PayPal Credit says in the terms and conditions that you can. I tried multiple times to figure this out, when they restricted any transactions, including regular purchases, for 24 hours. I had to contact PayPal Credit. They then told me none of my transactions were sent to them, because PayPal themselves had stopped the transaction. I've had this account since March, and this was the first time I attempted this. I also have another PayPal account. So if anyone figures this out, please share

I just looked throughout my account and can't make anything work to do that transfer either.

Message 33 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

from your main paypal page> money> send money> send money to friends/family (enter your 2nd paypal account email)> enter amount click continue> change payment method> click paypal credit

Message 34 of 44
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

from your main paypal page> money> send money> send money to friends/family (enter your 2nd paypal account email)> enter amount click continue> change payment method> click paypal credit

+1. Can't do it thru mobile app tho. Only desktop/computer version.

Message 35 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jimmer 

Chuck Norris approves of your PayPal cash siphoning secret evil ninja trick. Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortunately, it still does not give the option, even under the computer/desktop site either. I checked my payment settings, and it shows that everything is setup for PayPal Credit. But, it will not reflect in the Send Money option. So I don't understand what I'm missing.
Message 37 of 44
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Unfortunately, it still does not give the option, even under the computer/desktop site either. I checked my payment settings, and it shows that everything is setup for PayPal Credit. But, it will not reflect in the Send Money option. So I don't understand what I'm missing.

That's really weird. I went thru the motions to see if I had the option. My bank account came up first. I clicked Change Payment Method and changed to PayPal Credit.

Message 38 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't understand it either. I wonder why some have the option and some don't.
Message 39 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

there are better tricks, haha.  (square)

Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.