Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Credit Auto CLI !

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paypal Credit Auto CLI !

It's 6+ months since my Paypal Credit opened and called them last week to see how I can get a CLI. The agent said I need to make a purchase in excess of my limit and depending on my creditworthiness, it will be reviewed and approved/rejected as the case may be.

Today, got an email that my limit is doubled to 2000 ! Not sure what happened but made me happy.

Anyone else got an auto CLI from Paypal?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Paypal Credit Auto CLI !

Congrats on the auto CLI

Message 2 of 6
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! I wish mine would go up!

Message 3 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 6
Nova5041
Frequent Contributor

Congrats,  I recieved a credit increase about a month ago, when I hit 6 months also,  they bumped me from 3050 to 4500

BK 7 Discharged: 5/30/2018
Fico Scores after Discharge: Experian-552 TransUnion- 490 Equifax- 571
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a thousand increase auto, about a week ago. I use it exclusively with the six-month game but always aim to pay it off in 4 months. They don't love me but they like me enough. Since I probably can never get a Sears card ever ever ever again, very happy they take paypal.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.