Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pen Fed Power Cash!

tag
Lowapr
Established Member

Pen Fed Power Cash!

Hello Fellow Fico Fans!  First post here after lurking a looooooooong time.  I wanted to thank all who have posted on this super cool site, I have learned much from all of you.  I am just completing my first year of rebuild after a few years out of the credit game and today on my second attempt was approved at pen fed!  Got 5000 SL with a Fico 8 Equifax of 663, they did not send the email with Nexgen score yet but last time it was 28 points higher than the Fico 8.  7 inq last six months 12 in last 12. 

This post is not about the approval but really about saying thanks for what I have learned on here and how it has helped me to make some good choices.  A milestone today, closed Credit One this morning, approved Pen Fed this afternoon.  Good Luck to all !

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pen Fed Power Cash!

Congratulations on your approval and decent starting limit. Curious, what type of APR did you get?

Message 2 of 11
Lowapr
Established Member

I got 17.99, not suprised have some derogs.  Just happy to be in!  Thank you

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum an especially welcome to the PenFed family. You are welcomed by both. Congrats. 🎉🎊🎈🍾 

Message 4 of 11
Lowapr
Established Member

Thank you Miesterbro!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lowapr wrote:

Hello Fellow Fico Fans!  First post here after lurking a looooooooong time.  I wanted to thank all who have posted on this super cool site, I have learned much from all of you.  I am just completing my first year of rebuild after a few years out of the credit game and today on my second attempt was approved at pen fed!  Got 5000 SL with a Fico 8 Equifax of 663, they did not send the email with Nexgen score yet but last time it was 28 points higher than the Fico 8.  7 inq last six months 12 in last 12. 

This post is not about the approval but really about saying thanks for what I have learned on here and how it has helped me to make some good choices.  A milestone today, closed Credit One this morning, approved Pen Fed this afternoon.  Good Luck to all !

Congrats and welcome to the PenFed family!

and moreover congrats on ditching the scumbags at CreditOne Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 11
Lowapr
Established Member

Pen Fed is awesome!  This account was approved off the same pull from 88 days ago when I was denied.  No HP.  Time to use and pay and let it grow.

Message 7 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

SweetSmiley Happy Glad to hear about your successSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome and congrats.  I too was recently approved at the 17.99 rate.  All good though. Just happy to be in with them. 

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and welcome!!!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.