Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed EPIC CLI to $47,600!!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

PenFed EPIC CLI to $47,600!!!

Hi All!

Super stoked right now Smiley Happy I got the preapproval email from PenFed over the weekend and had quite a few offers (more details here http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/PenFed-Pre-Approvals-Posted/td-p/5196428 ). I accepted the offer and it resulted in a SP CLI from $30,000 to $47,600!! 

This is now my highest limit on any single card, and I'm sure I'll NEVER use all of it, but my wallet does feel a little heavier knowing its there now lol 

*Mods not sure if we can link the post in the credit cards to this one, please feel free if they need to be shuffled/combined*

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 6.16.43 PM.png

7 REPLIES 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed EPIC CLI to $47,600!!!

That's a whopper CLI! Congrats man!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. 

Message 3 of 8
chaos51
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I have one card with PenFed, a PCR, that started at $5k in May and was raised to $20k somewhere around September. I would love to squeeze more out of them, but I also don't want to open another card with them just to get more. Here's hoping I get one of those cool emails this year (or ever) lol.

Total Revolving Credit Limit: $306,900
Pay Over Time Limit: $85,000
Fico 8 Scores: Ex: 751, TU 751, EQ 741
Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

With your scores and limits, i want to do a line of... credit with ya buddySmiley Wink. YowsersSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Very nice CLI and CL.. You are about tapped out with them on the CC side being 50k cc max Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cracking news! Congrats!
Message 7 of 8
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.