Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed OMGGGGGG!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed OMGGGGGG!!

With the PLOC do you ask for an amount or do they just assign......

Post from ppl like you steer me their way, now I'm in

Navy

USAA  &

PenFed

clubs Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 48
taxi818
Super Contributor

congrats. Penfed is great. if you can get in with them. I wasted my chance years ago. too many moons to count. Smiley Sad

Message 32 of 48
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice. Congrats on the approval and the nice limit!!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 33 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!
Message 34 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kugel wrote:
Congrats
U report is clean ?

Except for a couple tax liens 1 fed 1 state......a few lenders HATE that I have shut me down at the gate (DCU, NASA, Blispay (maybe) could be why Disco CL is low)

But Navy, USAA, Pen, Cap-1 don't seem to mind so?

Of course my scores would be higher w/o the public recs but again 75k unsecured and a car loan in 12 months ain't bad with a file some won't even consider...pick n chose where you app and you'll be happy.

Message 35 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to get in with Navy but they don't give the options like Penfed....
Message 36 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!

Message 37 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You!
Message 38 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Take a deep breath... Okay, I'm ready!  So I applied for a Penfed Membership on Sunday with my EQ score at 690 I was approved for the membership over the phone and was asked if I wanted to apply for a credit card... I applied for the Cash Rewards Visa which was sent over to a loan officer.... after reading so many different stories on the forum I got scared and called in to find out my app status and also to see if it would be a good idea to apply for the Promise Visa ( Which is the easiest card to get approved for as I read on the forum) I was told yes I can apply and was also asked why I didn't open a checkings acct.... I applied for the checkings account and was approved for the $500 over draft.... She then applied for the Promise Visa... everytime she did something new she said " Don't worry it's the same pull" So the Promise Visa app went over to a loan officer as well....... So this morning I couldn't take the not knowing and decided to call CS and ask about my apps...... She said you were approved for the Cash rewards but denied for the Promise Visa... I said can you tell me the limit for the Cash rewards....... She said $13,500....... Whattttttttttt Omg... I asked the reason for the Promise denial and she said maybe bcus it was 2 apps...... I really thought It was a no go with either card bcus of the different stories here on the forum...... I'm still shocked... This is my highest limit....

Congrats, Smiley Happy How much you need to open the deposit on checking and savings account? How many INQs on your EQ ? I think i'll be out of garden in August lol, and I want to be a member with them , I never tried yet but my EQ score is 724 and 11 INQs Smiley Sad

Message 39 of 48
Anonymous
Not applicable

Minimum $25 for Checkings n $5 for savings.... 9 Inqs on Eq.. You should be good to go now from what I've seen on the forum
Message 40 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.