cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed PLOC & Visa Sig surprise!! $50K!!

tag
Bowzer
Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed PLOC & Visa Sig surprise!! $50K!!

Congrats OP! I was approved last week for Promise and Platinum, still waiting on cards to come in. PenFed has been good so far, looking forward to having a long relationship with them.
Message 31 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@signaturecardmember wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

Congrats on getting the max penfed exposure on non-collateral accounts.

Can you please elaborate on this?

PenFed max exposure on non collateral loans (LOCs and CCs) is $50K

Is that all CU's? I didn't read that on penfed but read it elsewhere.

Message 32 of 44
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Way to go!!!!!Congrats!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 33 of 44
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Didn't want to open a new thread on this, so decided to ask my question here.

I got the PenFed Visa and the PLOC checks about 2 weeks ago.

The PenFed Visa is showing up on my credit reports already, but the PLOC is not, should I be concerned and call PenFed or just wait?

Also, I see on CK that the PLOC shows up, but under Loans and not revolving credit line (I know CK is not authoritative by any means)

Shouldn't the PLOC go to my revolving credit profile and not my loan profile?

TIA!

Message 34 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  So awesome!

Message 35 of 44
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ignore CK. They always list ploc under loans. It's listed under revolving on your credit report though. No worries.

As far as it not showing online yet. I believe it should by now. You probably should call.
Message 36 of 44
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Ignore CK. They always list ploc under loans. It's listed under revolving on your credit report though. No worries.

As far as it not showing online yet. I believe it should by now. You probably should call.

Thanks, will call in a bit during my lunch time and update!

Message 37 of 44
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on the nice surprise!

Message 38 of 44
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

So I spoke to PenFed a bit ago. 

They told me that even though I applied and was approved for the Visa and PLOC on the same day, that the PLOC required me to sign a signature card, which I did get in the mail and send back the day after I received it.

She told me that is the reason why the PLOC is not showing yet, that they require the sig card to be signed and received and uploaded to consider it complete.  Whereas the Visa application and approval, once approved, is done almost instantly.

She said that PenFed updates to the CR's twice a month, middle and end/first, so my PLOC should show up most likely at the end of this month and at least by mid-November.

Thanks to all for their input and hope my info helps!

Message 39 of 44
Bay_Area_Joe
Frequent Contributor

I currently have the PLOC at 25k and the Cash Rewards Visa at 33.7k.  The 2nd quarter offer had me approved for another credit card for 18k, but instead of taking that they offered me to take my 25k Visa to 33.7K, of course without any HP.

I believe the max on PLOC is 25k and Max on Credit Card is 50k, indenpendently, but total max on all Credit Cards is 50k. 

I am hoping to max that limit out on a 4th quarter offer.

J

About 600k in Credit Lines
CSP 29.9k, Citi DP 58.5k, Chase Sams MC 20k, Amex Hilton Surpass 35.6k, Hawaii Air 26k, Discover More 56k, Chase SWA 3.5k, WF PLOC 30k, B of A Visa 63.3k, Wells Plat Visa 8.3k, RC Willey 5k, Pen Fed Visa 50k, Pen Fed PLOC 25k, Lowes 25k, CSR 28.8k
Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.