Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed PLOC and Discover CLI Approval

tag
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

PenFed PLOC and Discover CLI Approval

Got preapproved for a PenFed Personal Line of Credit for 25,000.00 so bit the bullet, applied and got it.  I figured it was good to have in case of emergencies but I don't plan to use it otherwise.  Also, for the first time, was able to get a Discover soft pull CLI on-line (via the "luv" button) instead of online-chat or calling - credit limit increased from 13,500 to 15,000.  When I first opened the account in November 2011 it was 1700.  FICO scores have been in the 740's or 750's.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed PLOC and Discover CLI Approval

@koalablue wrote:

Got preapproved for a PenFed Personal Line of Credit for 25,000.00 so bit the bullet, applied and got it.  I figured it was good to have in case of emergencies but I don't plan to use it otherwise.  Also, for the first time, was able to get a Discover soft pull CLI on-line (via the "luv" button) instead of online-chat or calling - credit limit increased from 13,500 to 15,000.  When I first opened the account in November 2011 it was 1700.  FICO scores have been in the 740's or 750's.

Congrats on the approvals.  Was the PenFed preapproval a mailer or did it show up online?

Message 2 of 8
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@koalablue wrote:

Congrats on the approvals.  Was the PenFed preapproval a mailer or did it show up online?

It showed up online, along with a bunch of others.  I didn't need any more credit cards though and I don't need to buy a car, so I went for the PLOC.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@koalablue wrote:

Thats very nice, congrats on your Penfed approval and Discover CLI

Message 4 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the PLOC approval and Discover CLI Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
uswala
Senior Contributor

Many congrats!

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats..

Message 7 of 8
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.