cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card Instant Approval

Frequent Contributor

Re: PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature Card Instant Approval

Thanks all! Anyone ever try and have any luck with a CLI upon activation with PenFed?

Community Leader
Super Contributor

merlinflex wrote:

Thanks all! Anyone ever try and have any luck with a CLI upon activation with PenFed?

You are at 50k with PenFed with CC if I understand your signature and this post correct?  50k is the most PenFed will give in CC's.  PLOC 25k is top for that product.  Not sure about Personal loans, etc..  I am sure of the 50k CC cap and 25k PLOC cap.

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Barclay's| US Bank | Fifth Third Bank | FNBO
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

CreditCuriousity wrote:

merlinflex wrote:

You are at 50k with PenFed with CC if I understand your signature and this post correct?  50k is the most PenFed will give in CC's.  PLOC 25k is top for that product.  Not sure about Personal loans, etc..  I am sure of the 50k CC cap and 25k PLOC cap.

$50K per card or total for all CC's combined? Both cards are at $25K so yeah, combining them would make a $50K card, which is what I want, but was curious if I could also get a CLI on activation, but looking at what you are saying, looks like that might be a no go. Oh well, original plan was to combine to one card to make $50K.

Community Leader
Super Contributor

50k total exposure on credit cards whether one or many cards. So if desired move limit to one and simplify life with a nice limit and close other card
Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | Barclay's| US Bank | Fifth Third Bank | FNBO
Valued Member

CONGRATS! Nice SL

Barclay Ring 11K || BOA CR 25K || AAFES 3.9K || Chase Disney 9K || ToysRUS 3.5K || Discover IT 5K || NFCU 25K || NFCU CLOC 15K || PenFed 7K || Citi DP 4K || Lowes 17K || Amazon SC 6K || Nordstrom VS 20K || Macy's 10K || Citi DC 4K || Delta AMEX 12K || Care Credit 12K || AMEX Mercedes 10K|| AMEX HILTON 9.5K || AMEX BCP 15K || BHG 11.3K || BHG Biz 11.3K || BJ's Biz 12K || Citi AA 1.5K || Chevron Biz 2K || Amex Cash Biz 2K || Gardening until 6/2017
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and great limit as well as low APR.
American Express PRG__American Express BCE__Chase Amazon__Chase United TravelBank

Valued Member

congrats on the huge approval, was the relocating limits successful?