Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Promise Approval + Reconned limit to $15k

tag
trant3
Established Contributor

PenFed Promise Approval + Reconned limit to $15k

I was approved for the penfed promise visa a few days back with only $2500 SL. Wasnt too satisfied with the limit, voiced it on the survey I received today. Received a phone call from corporate this afternoon who approved my limit to $15k, holy crap!

Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 6.21.13 PM.png

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Re: PenFed Promise Approval + Reconned limit to $15k

@trant3 wrote:

I was approved for the penfed promise visa a few days back with only $2500 SL. Wasnt too satisfied with the limit, voiced it on the survey I received today. Received a phone call from corporate this afternoon who approved my limit to $15k, holy crap!

ooooooohh...I was just approved for $5000, and was pretty disapointed with that limit myself.

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 2 of 14
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Nicely done!  Congrats on the approval and recon!

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG! Congrats
Message 4 of 14
kugel
Valued Contributor

Congrats
what was your score ? Any baddies ?
Message 5 of 14
12njoy
Super Contributor

@trant3 wrote:

Congrats.  Are these surveys sent out randomly?

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 6 of 14
CatOfSpades
Frequent Contributor

Wow! Congratulations!

♠Queen of Spades♠
Apple Card MC $10,000
BofA Cash Rewards VS $10,000
5/3 Cash/Back WEMC $10,000
Discover IT $7,500
Message 7 of 14
baller4life
Super Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@trant3 wrote:

Congrats.  Are these surveys sent out randomly?

They are sent to everyone after an approval. Mines went to a folder I seldom read. So I missed out on it. Smiley Sad

Message 8 of 14
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Baller,

I just checked every folder possible and did a search for Penfed, no such survey found Smiley Embarassed

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 9 of 14
toothgrind3r
Established Contributor

Oh I just found my survey email (I always ignore those)

Subject was "PenFed values your opinion - 5 minute survey" if anyone is searching for it.

I've got some cards. Some are pretty, some are ugly. Some are more useful than others.
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.