cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed Update/Approved !!8k Recon/$8000 Final approval

Super Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app


danielodonoll wrote:

Approved !!!!!!!!


Congrats!!! Smiley Happy

 

 

Ron.

New Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app

Contact Information
  • Income and Expenses
  • Review
  • Decision
  • Finalize Your Account
  • Summary
 
 
Summary
Congratulations, your application has been approved.

Credit Limit: $8,500

 Thank you Ron

 
 
Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app


danielodonoll wrote:
Contact Information
  • Income and Expenses
  • Review
  • Decision
  • Finalize Your Account
  • Summary
 
 
Summary
Congratulations, your application has been approved.

Credit Limit: $8,500

 Thank you Ron

 
 

CONGRATS!!!




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Moderator Emerita

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app

New Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app


LS2982 wrote:

danielodonoll wrote:
Contact Information
  • Income and Expenses
  • Review
  • Decision
  • Finalize Your Account
  • Summary
 
 
Summary
Congratulations, your application has been approved.

Credit Limit: $8,500

 Thank you Ron

 
 

CONGRATS!!!


Thanks LS

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
New Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app

Thanks Lexie

 

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
New Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app

LS a quick question for you.I dont mean to sound ungrateful at Penfed but you think they could possibly match my Other cards at 20k or you don't think they would be able to help me with that considering that i have 1 more card with them at 7k

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Super Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app


danielodonoll wrote:
Contact Information
  • Income and Expenses
  • Review
  • Decision
  • Finalize Your Account
  • Summary
 
 
Summary
Congratulations, your application has been approved.

Credit Limit: $8,500

 Thank you Ron

 
 

You got more than me. Smiley Happy They only gave me $5,000. Smiley Sad

 

 

 

 

Ron.

New Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app

Congrats Ron !!!

Hey its still 5k and you know will grow ang glow over time

I was wondering if we could call and ask for a little more on this

 

What you all think

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Mega Contributor

Re: PenFed asked for paystubs after app


danielodonoll wrote:

LS a quick question for you.I dont mean to sound ungrateful at Penfed but you think they could possibly match my Other cards at 20k or you don't think they would be able to help me with that considering that i have 1 more card with them at 7k


I think I would give it some time. IF they are willing to look at it on a SP go for it but it more than likely would be another HP.




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16