Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PenFed VISA -Approved !!! FINALLY

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PenFed VISA -Approved !!! FINALLY

@credit_endurance wrote:

Congratulations on finally breaking through with them. And also a big congrats on improving your profile. It's definitely a process that's rewarding with persistence.Smiley Wink

Thank you. Yes. It's been a slow process the past 2 yrs. Patience pays off. 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kugel wrote:
Congrats Amex lover

Smiley LOL  AMEX has been very supportive and helped me out the most in my rebuilding.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats! PenFed has been really great to work with for me so far, been a member for about 1.5 years 

Thank you. Yes. Almost gave up but I've been very patient and it did pay off !!!! Looking forward to building my credit profile with them. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great job GTCSmiley Happy Enjoy breaking down the barrierSmiley Happy

Thanks. I'm excited to be able to get in with PenFed. Finally !!!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It is also nice to see that they don't hold it against people for having a massive credit card portfolio like yours. 

ps I'm sure I've asked you before but....First Premier and Credit One...isn't it time to say goodbye to those guys?

Thanks !!! I know. With all my inquiries and number of accounts the past 2 yrs, I guess I have shown responsible use of my finances.

Eventually. They are my 2 oldest accounts. I've read on here that they can remove their history from your profile. In a way, it also shows how bad things have been. It keeps me grounded. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.