Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penfed I'm In!

tag
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

Penfed I'm In!

Platinum Rewards instant approval of $11.5K @11.24%.  Sheesh, what does it take to get their best 9.24%?

Maybe it's because I came in dirty 2 years ago.  Not too overwhelmed with the SL, I expected them to be

a bit more competitive with my other limits.  But I'm tickled to death that I'm in with them!

Curious how successful others have been at APR reductions, as well as best methods for CLI's in the future.

Do you have to ask, or do they just throw out auto CLI's from time to time?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: Penfed I'm In!

Nice!

Remember, you have 90 days with that EQ pull to request a bump.  

congrats

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I dont know but ill take that 11% apr off your hands if you likeSmiley Wink. Nice approvalSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 9
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

I would trade you cards my is $12.5 but with 13.24 APR

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

@CJ7 wrote:

@Platinum Rewards instant approval of $11.5K @Anonymous.24%.  Sheesh, what does it take to get their best 9.24%?

Maybe it's because I came in dirty 2 years ago.  Not too overwhelmed with the SL, I expected them to be

a bit more competitive with my other limits.  But I'm tickled to death that I'm in with them!

Curious how successful others have been at APR reductions, as well as best methods for CLI's in the future.

Congratulations!

When I got approved, I got 10.24%. Call them and ask for an APR reduction. The worst they will say is no.

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Guyatthebeach wrote:

@CJ7 wrote:

@Platinum Rewards instant approval of $11.5K @Anonymous.24%.  Sheesh, what does it take to get their best 9.24%?

Congratulations!

When I got approved, I got 10.24%. Call them and ask for an APR reduction. The worst they will say is no.

+1

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats CJ7!  Welcome to the PenFed family. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.