Did you mean: 

Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

tag
blunderer
Established Contributor

Re: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Data Share

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on nice approval!

If you call now and ask to speak to a LO you can recon your SL. If your card hasn't been activated it's not a CLI.

Thanks NeverTooLate. 

It was a no go.  They said maybe after 6 months. blah, blah, blah.  No worries. We'll see what happens over the next few months.  That 6K isn't even half of my NFCU cc limit so PenFed is definitely gonna have to step up their game with me and if they don't I'm okay with that too. Smiley Wink

Message 801 of 5,922
NYFan63
Established Contributor

Does anyone know if there is a limit on how many Penfed products you apply for, with the exception of a mortgage or home equity products, within the 90 day period? 

Thanks! 

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 802 of 5,922
blunderer
Established Contributor

exchguy wrote:

Thanks. Yeah I will go the re-con route tommorow. I have several other cards with higher limits and lower rates so at the moment the card is worthless to me unless I get a recon. I did make the point that I was going to balance transfer, I dont think they understood that I am not going to do a balance transfer of 6000 to a 8000 limit card and send an individual card util through the roof.

exchguy: Wishing you the best with the recon.  I do suggest you definitely make sure to speak with a loan officer/supervisor so it is clear you're not going to utilize the card for the balance transfer unless you get a higher limit.  I hope it works out for you. 

Message 803 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@nyfan63

Car loan + up to $50K CC + up to $25K PLOC. Doesn't matter if you get approved for 1-3 CC you get ONE total credit limit.
Message 804 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

Product approved and Limit: Immediate Platinum Rewards Visa Signature 18k@13.24, Car refi is being reviewed.
EQ Fico Score: 738
Penfed Nextgen Score:?

POI? none
AAOA: 2 years
Derogs?: 0
EQ Inquiries: 3
New Accounts in last 12 months: 2
Last 6 months: 2

Message 805 of 5,922
NYFan63
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@NYFan63

Car loan + up to $50K CC + up to $25K PLOC. Doesn't matter if you get approved for 1-3 CC you get ONE total credit limit.

Thanks CreditLuv - good to know... 

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 806 of 5,922
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

finally got my Promise Card today, put about $100 on it without a problem. I kept expecting to enter PIN but it never did.. I think its mostly chip and sig in the USA.  Thanks PedFed for not reminding me of small $500 CL on the paper with card on it Smiley Very Happy  I think I am gonna try go for personal loan in amount of $3,000. and try to boost up my scores due to lack of recent installments ( actually got denied by Wells Fargo for this reason )   does penfed show you APR for personal loan options ? or after you submit the app ?

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 807 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

But unless Princess Penfed gives her stamp of "Penfed correct info approval" it's just heresy! Smiley Wink
Message 808 of 5,922
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SnowBowl
When you say WF denied you "due to lack of recent installments" did you have ZERO installments reporting at the time time you app'd with them?
Message 809 of 5,922
SnowBowl
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
@SnowBowl
When you say WF denied you "due to lack of recent installments" did you have ZERO installments reporting at the time time you app'd with them?

YUP! last installments I had was paid off $0 18 months ago. 

on this date 1-22-24 all 3 bureaus are currently frozen until 1-22-26
VantageScore 3.0 EQ 753
Message 810 of 5,922
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.