Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pleasant surprise from Alliant

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pleasant surprise from Alliant

@Mahraja wrote:

very nice but they do have cli button under loan suite section with all the other pre approved offers so yes credit increase can request on line  as well its fast and simple379.jpg

As the other poster said, this is DCU.

And it is NOT a pre approval, unless it says "pre approved" not "apply". 

The picture you have of DCU's credit card from their loan suite is NOT a pre approval.

Message 21 of 25
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW SouthJamaica, that is one nice CLI and APR reduction. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. So happy for you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 22 of 25
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

oh yes donny you are correct it was indeed DCU shot posted in error i think SJ was talking about Alliant yes he is correct as well cli with them is only on the phone i was high at the time of  posting the wrong screenshot folks

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:

oh yes donny you are correct it was indeed DCU shot posted in error i think SJ was talking about Alliant yes he is correct as well cli with them is only on the phone i was high at the time of  posting the wrong screenshot folks

Lol! I bet you were.

Message 24 of 25
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

yes donny i was lolzzzzz

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.