Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS1 Approval!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

QS1 Approval!

After much internal debate and constantly checking the prequal site for Capital One I decided to pull the trigger on the QS1 app and I was approved!

$300 SL, my lowest approval to date, but it's better than nothing Smiley Happy and now I have a Visa, Discover, AMEX and MC in my profile Smiley Happy

Officially entering the garden Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: QS1 Approval!

@Anonymous wrote:

After much internal debate and constantly checking the prequal site for Capital One I decided to pull the trigger on the QS1 app and I was approved!

$300 SL, my lowest approval to date, but it's better than nothing Smiley Happy and now I have a Visa, Discover, AMEX and MC in my profile Smiley Happy

Officially entering the garden Smiley Happy

Congrats!

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

that's cool, QS will grow with you,, wait about 90 days and push the luv button see what they say

Message 3 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 4 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AhmedInVA wrote:

that's cool, QS will grow with you,, wait about 90 days and push the luv button see what they say

Thank you - I plan on using it heavily!

Message 5 of 31
DawgZ
Contributor

Congratz!

My Wallet - Cap1 Visa Signature $13k, Chase Saphire Prefered $13.5k, Well's Fargo Rewards $10k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC $6.5k, Cap1 Quicksilver V $4k, Chase Freedom $9k, Discover IT $7.5k, Amex BCE $34k, Amazon/Chase $2.5k,PenFed V $10.5k, Amex Green

EQ 810(Fico), EX 806 (Fico), TU 815 (Fico)

Message 6 of 31
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! 

If you aren't looking at any major credit in 2016 I'd recommend getting either a second Cap1 Card or Chase.  Having 2 Cap1 cards gives you flexibility in PCing as well as combining limits once CLIs slow down. 

Message 7 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on those cards..  i wish i could get back in with amex after including them in my bk.  

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@olehammer wrote:

Congrats!! 

If you aren't looking at any major credit in 2016 I'd recommend getting either a second Cap1 Card or Chase.  Having 2 Cap1 cards gives you flexibility in PCing as well as combining limits once CLIs slow down. 

I applied for Chase earlier this month and I was denied, tried 3 recons and still denied.

The only other cards that I prequalify for are the Platinum MC, so I think I'll hold off on apping for another card, that plus it'll probably be another triple pull.

Message 9 of 31
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Those scores are regular QS or Venture territory, why the QS1 and why such a low limit?  What am I missing?

Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.