Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS1 CLI request - approved for 3500

tag
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Re: QS1 CLI request - approved for 3500

Congrats!!! i think thats awesome and will hopefully be doing the same thing  over a yrs time hopefully. Enjoy!

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 11 of 15
_NERD
Established Contributor

TimeLBK: I maxed the card out when I first got it last year. Paid it down once (like 50%), then maxed it out during the holidays when I got a CLI to 1500. It saved at 99% util until last month when I PIF for the first time. I didn't know I didn't have a grace period last month, and $15 in interest reported when the statement cut last month. I got on the Chat with Cap 1 and they reset my grace period, and hopefully $0 reports this month. Tomorrow is picture day for this account.

Not a lot of usage over the last year. Quite a bit of usage and PIF this statement. I think I got lucky getting this kind of CLI, given my 99% util for almost a year (=

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 12 of 15
sjt
Senior Contributor

I would take it.

Congrats!
American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

2k is a decent CLI - congratulations!!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes ... I would accept it!  

I would not look a gift horse in the mouth. 

That is a very respectable CLI.  

Congrats. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.