Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver CLI!

tag
ACG23
Regular Contributor

Quicksilver CLI!

I'm still very much in a rebuilding mode, as my post history will show, but I had some good news to share!

Eight months or so ago, I PC'd my Capital One Platinum, which had a very low CL ($1,500), to a Quicksilver with a $3,750 CL. A condition of the PC was that I would not be eligible for a CLI for six months. 

Well today I remembered, suddenly, that six months had passed! So I went to the website, asked for an electronic CLI, and *ding*, here's an extra $2,000, for a total of $5,750!!!! I imagine this was in part due to a long track record of heavy use + paying in full every month. 

To everyone who's struggling to recover from something, recovery is possible. Best wishes to all. 

Gardening since May 2015
Starting Score: 585
Current Score: 770 EX
Goal Score: 790

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver CLI!

Capital One is pretty good with CLIs provided you use the card a decent amount.

That's awesome! Congrats!

Message 2 of 16
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

More Cap1 luv. Outstanding, Congrats!

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 3 of 16
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Awesome Job!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 4 of 16
Focused10
Established Contributor

Awesome! Congrats!

;;;
BCE: $2K | Amazon: $5K | BBVAmex: $7.5K | AAdvntge: $8.5K | AMEX: $30K | Frdm: $10K | Citi: $6.2K | FNB: $10K | NASA: $25K | CapOne QS: $10K | Chase Marriott: $12K ~ Garden 3.2.16
Message 5 of 16
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Excellent. Congrats on the increase!

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 6 of 16
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 7 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@ACG23 wrote:

I'm still very much in a rebuilding mode, as my post history will show, but I had some good news to share!

Eight months or so ago, I PC'd my Capital One Platinum, which had a very low CL ($1,500), to a Quicksilver with a $3,750 CL. A condition of the PC was that I would not be eligible for a CLI for six months. 

Well today I remembered, suddenly, that six months had passed! So I went to the website, asked for an electronic CLI, and *ding*, here's an extra $2,000, for a total of $5,750!!!! I imagine this was in part due to a long track record of heavy use + paying in full every month. 

To everyone who's struggling to recover from something, recovery is possible. Best wishes to all. 

Excellent, grats on your QS luv Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I finally got them to CLI on both of my QS cards after speaking with Michelle at the EO in SLC. Perhaps they are turning a corner?

Message 9 of 16
ACG23
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! I finally got them to CLI on both of my QS cards after speaking with XXX at the EO in SLC. Perhaps they are turning a corner?

Ah yes, the EO is always the way. They're very considerate if you get in touch with them. My previous good luck, when I was really in rebuilding mode and needed someone to give me a second chance, was through the social@ address. I don't think we're allowed to give full emails, but you can probably figure out what the domain is Smiley Wink

Thank you all for the well wishes!

Gardening since May 2015
Starting Score: 585
Current Score: 770 EX
Goal Score: 790

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.