Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver and Venture One Approval Same Day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicksilver and Venture One Approval Same Day

So I decide to app for a new Capital One card today....

I currently had a Capital One Secured @ $500 and a Quicksilver Mastercard @ $3,800. I decided to apply for the regular Visa Quciksilver and was approved for $3,000. Roughly an hour later I applied for the Venture One card and was approved again for $3,000. My Quicksilver Mastercard has been open for 1 year and once the new Visa Quicksilver hits 6 months, I plan on moving over the MC QS in to the Visa and upgrade to the Signature Quicksilver. Does anyone know if there is a CLI on new accounts 3 months in? 

On another note, I just closed all my Comenity and Synchrony accounts as well as the Capital One secured card. It's time to trim the fat. Currently have $61,000 in credit spread over 8 cards.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Quickler and Venture One Approval Same Day

@Anonymous wrote:

So I decide to app for a new Capital One card today....

@I currently had a Capital One Secured @ $500 and a Quicksilver Mastercard @ $3,800. I decided to apply for the regular Visa Quciksilver and was approved for $3,000. Roughly an hour later I applied for the Venture One card and was approved again for $3,000. My Quicksilver Mastercard has been open for 1 year and once the new Visa Quicksilver hits 6 months, I plan on moving over the MC QS in to the Visa and upgrade to the Signature Quicksilver. Does anyone know if there is a CLI on new accounts 3 months in? 

On another note, I just closed all my Comenity and Synchrony accounts as well as the Capital One secured card. It's time to trim the fat. Currently have $61,000 in credit spread over 8 cards.

Congrats! Not sure about the 3 month mark but I know for sure at 6 months you could request. They are pretty good with CLI if there is suffient usage on the accounts. 

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Quicksilver and Venture One Approval Same Day

Congrats and yes even after 3 months of heavy usage you will qualify for a cli happend to me and they doubled my limit.
Message 3 of 9
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the double approvals! A lot of members here have gotten CLI's on both of these around the 70 -75 day mark. The key seems to be to push big spend and payments across them. My first two got CLI's at the 65 and 90 day marks 3k on each. I have a third Venture @ 5k that just hit two months and I've been pushing 4 or 5k across each month and making multiple 1k payments on so I'll be curious to see if I can get a decent CLI on it in the next few weeks. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats on the double approval! CapitalOne is definitely great to grow with in that regard - they are happy to reward a good customer.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What were your scores I am thinking aboyt the Venture?

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  FYI, I received luv button CLI's on both QS's after 4th statement and the Venture after 3rd, all in same session.

Message 8 of 9
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.