cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quicksilver approval.. can't believe it!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Quicksilver approval.. can't believe it!

Congratulations on the approval! This is a taste of wonderful things to come in the future! Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!  I love my QS card I put every monthly bill I could on it and PIF each month. Rewards add up and so do the CLI's!  Great card to rebuild quickly.    Just take good care of it   Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should probably be noted that I burned them for 2 separate credit cards about two years ago. A card for $500 and a card for like $300 got charged off because I got them in college, moved a dozen times, and forgot about them. But they were charged off, are still on my credit reports with balances. Haven't paid a penny to them or a 3rd party. Did I literally slip through the cracks on accident? Maybe the lady that is helping me clean my credit actually got the 2 cards removed from my credit reports in the last couple weeks and I was just really never notified.
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

capital one is a forgiving lender. Some people get approved for unsecured cards a day after being discharged from BK and some cant get in until awhile after. Congrats on the approval!!
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome job, Congratulations! Was this a pre-approved offer in the mail?  I have a Cap One Platinum $3.5k.  Is there something on the Cap One's website where I can see if I pre-qualify for QS?

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on my phone but Cap One does have a prequal check on their website and I did it all on my phone. I actually only prequalified for the platinum. But decided to say screw it and go for the Quicksilver. And it worked.
Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Awesome job, Congratulations! Was this a pre-approved offer in the mail?  I have a Cap One Platinum $3.5k.  Is there something on the Cap One's website where I can see if I pre-qualify for QS?

You can product change (PC) from your platinum to a QS. Just message them with the chat feature. 

And congrats OP!

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

You can product change (PC) from your platinum to a QS. Just message them with the chat feature. 

And congrats OP!

I reached out to Cap One right after reading your post and BAM! They PC'd my platinum card to QS!  Just received my card in the mail yesterday. :-)  This site is awesome! My current Cl is $3500--- which was increased from $500 in October 2016 without me requesting.  How soon should I request another CLI?

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I recently got a quicksilver one trying to build up my credit. Next Capital card I'm shooting for will be the ventureone.
Message 19 of 21
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Have been cleaning up a few collection items so maybe that helped but my only other CC is the Open Sky secured card with $200 limit. My fako scores are in the 590's but I just got an instant approval for QS with a $500 limit! Ready to let this sucker grow! Randomly checked the prequals on the Cap One website and it was there somehow. Goal cards are still Amex BCE and PRG!

That is terrific. Secured cards are a great way to build.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.