Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qvc Card 😊

tag
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Qvc Card 😊

Welp here I go again I got approved for the QVC Card SL ~~~ 500 which is more than enough for me . I'm
Hoping to see a good increase by Christmas Time as I love their ability to offer the Flex Pay 😊
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
ls2016
Frequent Contributor

Re: Qvc Card 😊

Congrats!!! I love QVC and thought about getting their card. However, I think some of their big ticket items are overpriced when compared to prices else where, even with the extras they throw in. With that being said, the flex pay does entice one to make the purchase. In any event Congrats on the approval. It remains on my "maybe I'll apply" list.

My ex mother-in-law loves to buy their brownies and candy apples around the holidays and watches the QVC channel faithfully. She has even rubbed off on me. Smiley Happy

Current FICO 8s: Ex 768, Tu 741, Eq 741
Current FICO 9s: Ex 775, Tu ?? Eq 781
Total TLs: $120,000
8 (30-60 day) mortgage lates and 2 (30 day) auto lates remain from Jan., Feb. 2016
Current Mortgage Ex. Fico 2 787
Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!

I love QVC I watch it all the time. My favorite is watching it while falling asleep. I buy something occasionally but mostly I just like watching it. I know I am a weirdo. 😆
Message 3 of 22
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

I love QVC as well the Flex pay is awesome I just made my first purchase and I look forward to making more 😊 I wonder how long before they give CLI
Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval 

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m not sure who the issuer is, probably Comenity or Synchrony which *should* be a soft pull (but you never know). If so you shouldn’t have many issues getting a CLI. I’d say you should be able to get one before Christmas.
Message 6 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

"Happy Dance"

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 7 of 22
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8,who's the creditor for qvc card? Synchrony R.I.P?

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I've been wanting to get the QVC card. But usually always get denied. I just like it cause you have the option for Flex Pay if using that on any purchase.
Message 9 of 22
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Synchrony is QVC 😊
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.