Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Amex Auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Random Amex Auto CLI

Haven't been on the boards in a long while - because I'm boring! lol

But I woke up to a nice little bump from my Amex Gold Delta Rewards card - got a $1500 CLI and now I am at $12,500...the card started at maybe $3000 about 2 years ago, so i am happy. This card also carries a balance, which i am trying to get rid of, I am currently at 14$ UTI, and looking to have it back down to ZERO by June or July.

12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Random Amex Auto CLI

Great jobSmiley Happy id love me some random Amex auto preferably in blueSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 13
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Surprise surprise! CLI with a balance! 14% UTL?

Message 3 of 13
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Congrats!
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 4 of 13
trusty
Frequent Contributor

So, I guess this is the polar opposite to the widely reported CLD, from Barclay's, while carrying a balance.

I guess everything balances out, one way or another.

Even though it could just potentially be a system algorithm, that may or may not be calculating balance risk... it's always nice to feel empowered, and entrusted.

So, congrats, and keep up the good work.

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregory1776wrote:

Surprise surprise! CLI with a balance! 14% UTL?

Well, to be fair I generally pay on-time and PIF but just haven't recently. I use the card heavily - it's the only credit card I really use, TBH.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Great jobSmiley Happy id love me some random Amex auto preferably in blueSmiley Wink

My AMEX Everyday card has the MOST pitiful limit lol...I've had it longer than my Delta and it's been sitting at $3,000 for YEARS, after a one-time increase of $2000. Not sure what their internal system is but I definitly have thought about closing or rolling it into my Delta card. 

Message 7 of 13
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the auto increase!

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your auto! 

Message 9 of 13
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your AmEx luv!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.