cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a Walmart card upgrade letter, But have to wait until April to get the card GRRRRRRR

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Received a Walmart card upgrade letter, But have to wait until April to get the card GRRRRRRR

Message 41 of 120
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Received a Walmart card upgrade letter, But have to wait until April to get the card GRRRRRRR

Wow, between your and TigerHawks post i count 14 upgrade letters.i think after 13, its technically allowed to becalled a stampedeSmiley Happy Lol!
Message 42 of 120
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Message 43 of 120
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, where's my letter?? Smiley Frustrated

Actually, am just happy they bumped me from $450 to $4,000 when my TU score jumped to 679 a couple months ago. So I'm not poking any bears.  Curious, though, if someone can figure out the right data points that triggered the upgrade eligibility... I've never used the card, but run $300-$400 through Amazon monthly.

Message 44 of 120
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice going on your increase ! Ill tell you what , if i get one then you know yours is coming right around the cornerSmiley Happy
Message 45 of 120
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

I received a 2K CLI last month then I requested a CLI yesterday and got a 4K CLI. That brings me up to 10K limit on my Walmart card

Message 46 of 120
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Message 47 of 120
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Way to go Joe, im at 8k on mine have to deal with a baddie before i feel comfortable asking for more but if i never got anymore it would be cool beansSmiley Happy
Message 48 of 120
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

8K is a awesome limit. The reason I asked is because of my upgrade. I was at 800.00 for over 3 1/2 years.Before I knew about this AWESOME board Smiley Happy

Message 49 of 120
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

I also wouldn't ask them for a CLI for over a year after the new walmart tradeline. NOT with that bank lol Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 120
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.