Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Approvals : CareCredit and Paypal Connect but denied Amazon CLI

tag
professorr
Regular Contributor

Recent Approvals : CareCredit and Paypal Connect but denied Amazon CLI

Well, Last week I applied for Carecredit and got $2500 instant approval; Then I called in the automated response and asked for $5k and got it, then I repeated it and got it up to $8K

Then I went to my Payapal account and tried for PAypal Card; Was given the Payapl Connect  LOC instead for $600. Tried the automated  phone and and requested $2K,  stated "not eligible at this time"  Tried speaking with "call India" operator and he tried it but no go.  HE said there were no Underwriters to speak with, as if they had no way of connecting to them.  Damn It.

Also triedn Amazon Love Button and was denied for an increase of my $2K CL.  letter in mail today stated they used internal metoric and 3 week old Credit Score :

Reasons:  1) Percentage times of payment greater than Amount due

2) Used too much of CL in past 6 month (what? slapped for using credit line, whatever)

3) maximum consecutive months there was a balance decreaese over 6 months.Oddball reasons but Im ok with it.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Recent Approvals : CareCredit and Paypal Connect but denied Amazon CLI

Congrats on approval! In a few months try again they will come around. Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 5
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 4 of 5
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@professorr wrote:

Well, Last week I applied for Carecredit and got $2500 instant approval; Then I called in the automated response and asked for $5k and got it, then I repeated it and got it up to $8K

Then I went to my Payapal account and tried for PAypal Card; Was given the Payapl Connect  LOC instead for $600. Tried the automated  phone and and requested $2K,  stated "not eligible at this time"  Tried speaking with "call India" operator and he tried it but no go.  HE said there were no Underwriters to speak with, as if they had no way of connecting to them.  Damn It.

Also triedn Amazon Love Button and was denied for an increase of my $2K CL.  letter in mail today stated they used internal metoric and 3 week old Credit Score :

Reasons:  1) Percentage times of payment greater than Amount due

2) Used too much of CL in past 6 month (what? slapped for using credit line, whatever)

3) maximum consecutive months there was a balance decreaese over 6 months.Oddball reasons but Im ok with it.

Congrats on your success Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.