Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Cards!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Recent Cards!

My credit is sub-par at best, but once I got approved from JC Penny for their store card this month I have gotten approved for

JCPenny (no balance) Just Paid 100% down

Walmart Store Card (no balance) Just Paid 100% down

Amazon Store Card - currently paying down, $500 more to go that will be paid by March

Belk(no balance)

Cap One(no balance)

Barclays NFL(no balance)

How long should I wait to see if I approve for the Visa Branded Walmart and Discover Amazon?

I used to have a Amex Delta Skymiles a few years ago but bad choices they closed, I did end up paying them back thru their collections.

I do have baddies 98% or so are medical. 

I also have about 20K left on my car loan which was co signed. 

My EQ Score is 603

TransUnion is 621

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Recent Cards!

There is no discover amazon card, or visa walmart. The amazon store card is through GE and the Visa version of amazon is through another lender (Chase). To get the amazon visa you must apply for it seperately. 

The walmart discover card is through GE (The same lender as the walmart store card). To get the discover version you either have to wait for an upgrade from them, or close your account and reapply. IMO, just wait for the upgrade. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recent Cards!

thanks for the clarifcation! 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.