Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Inqs sucess !

tag
moar_credit

Recent Inqs sucess !

Hi all ! 

I was sitting at a 580-610 credit score between the big 3 at the end of aug.  I paid off 6k out of 8.5k of my credit card debt and had a huge jump in credit from 690 - 715 when they reported.  I first applied to refinance my BOA auto loan to DCU 2nd chance loan and got a 2.99% for 19k with a EQ of 675.  Realizing I have some credit card debt left over,  decided to apply for the chase slate and discover it balance transfer cards.  To my surprise I was approve for both for a 6k and 6.5k credit limit.  I know that chase pull experian (715)  but not sure for the Discover....It has been a fun few days and now must garden for a year and be discipline with the responsiblity of having high credit limit for the first time in my life.  I have 2 personal loans with very very high APR that I want to deal with ASAP and then I will be in a very happy spot credit wise.   Just wanted to share my good news !  Thank you all to all that has help me on this board and what a great resource it has been to helping me build my credit from when I much younger with 2 collection and a credit score of high 500 and low 600 for a few years to present day.  Again thank you and my fico board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Recent Inqs sucess !

Congrats on all of your approvals Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@moar_credit wrote:

Hi all ! 

I was sitting at a 580-610 credit score between the big 3 at the end of aug.  I paid off 6k out of 8.5k of my credit card debt and had a huge jump in credit from 690 - 715 when they reported.  I first applied to refinance my BOA auto loan to DCU 2nd chance loan and got a 2.99% for 19k with a EQ of 675.  Realizing I have some credit card debt left over,  decided to apply for the chase slate and discover it balance transfer cards.  To my surprise I was approve for both for a 6k and 6.5k credit limit.  I know that chase pull experian (715)  but not sure for the Discover....It has been a fun few days and now must garden for a year and be discipline with the responsiblity of having high credit limit for the first time in my life.  I have 2 personal loans with very very high APR that I want to deal with ASAP and then I will be in a very happy spot credit wise.   Just wanted to share my good news !  Thank you all to all that has help me on this board and what a great resource it has been to helping me build my credit from when I much younger with 2 collection and a credit score of high 500 and low 600 for a few years to present day.  Again thank you and my fico board !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Sweet jump in scores! Like you, I have learned a lot too. Now rinse and repeat/garden. Can’t wait to see how you grow again! 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on the title, I thought this thread was about inquiries.

Message 4 of 7
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Nice.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long has it been that you have been gardening ?
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Based on the title, I thought this thread was about inquiries.

I have 1 inquiry. LOL

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.