cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent approvals

tag
aeburrier

Recent approvals

Hi everyone this is my first time posting, but I have been lurking here for several months.  I am fairly new to this country and credit in general and this forum has greatly improved my understanding of credit.  Anyway I wanted to share some recent approvals that I have had.

My history.

AU on Walmart                                    2000 limit - recently bumped to 4000. New limit not reported yet.

Capital One Mastercard                    500 limit

My income is 25,000 and I always pay the Capital One in full.  Scores from myfico were 698 transunion when I had the 10 day trial in September.

I was approved for the capital one in may.

Other than these cards the only other item on my credit reports is a car loan I opened in July.

On 10/1 I checked the Discover pre-qualify site and was pre-qualified for the Discover it.

On 10/10 I checked at Chase and was pre-qualified for the Slate and Freedom.

I decided to test my luck and apply for a few cards.

Discover it - approved 750 limit

Chase Freedom - approved 3000 limit

AMEX BCP - used the card match offer approved after verifying my address 2000 limit

Victoria's Secret - 750 limit shopping cart trick

All of the pulls were on my transunion.  Chase internal score was 677.

I also went into the chat for my capital one card and was able to get a PC to the Quicksilver with no annual fee.  I was expecting this to be the Quicksilver One, but when I received my card it was a mastercard version of the Quicksilver, which I did not know was even offered.

Thanks everyone on this forum for all of the informative posts.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Recent approvals

Good job Congrats! Time to garden and let them age.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations on your approvals and welcome to the forum!
Message 3 of 6
aeburrier

Thanks, I am done applying for the foreseeable future, as these cards meet all of the credit needs that I have.

Message 4 of 6
NewtoCredit80
Frequent Contributor

You have done a good job. Congrats on approvals.

PNC Secured 2000 (Dec12), Chase Amazon 2000 (Apr13), CapOne Newcomer 2500 (May13), Citi dividend 3000 (May13), Discover IT 1000 (Jul13), Amex BCP 6000 (Jul13), Chase Southwest 10000 (Jul13), Chase Marriott 12000 (Oct 13), BofA Travel Rewards 5000 (Dec13)

- In garden till Dec 2014
Message 5 of 6
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Remember the 61-day Amex CLI. I love my BCP and use it for nearly everything. 6% on groceries & 3% on Gas is great! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.