Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions Bank Siggy

tag
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

Regions Bank Siggy

I was recently moved again for work and had been banking w/ Chase and BoA.

Chase is not in Tn, and the BoA branches are on the otherside of the highway.  I live directly next to a Regions branch and they were in our office last week offering special work bank accounts, since we have a Regions ATM onsite.

Their credit products are SUB par as far as rewards go, IMHO, but I figured...what the heck.  Let me try.

Instant Approval 6k CL

No idea who they pulled, but I'm hoping it was TU. Over 9 INQ since the start of the year on my EX/EQ reports.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
keithbward
Frequent Contributor

Re: Regions Bank Siggy

They pull TU. Been with Regions for a few years. Declined every time I went for one of their products. Was told I was pre-approved while making a deposit last week and still no word. I'm sure it's another denial again. Congrats on the approval for you tho. I stick with them because the branch I go to, the people and service is exceptional to me and has been even when my account was compromised.

Starting Scores - EX 547 || EQ 541 || TU 538 - 01/21/2014
Current Scores - EX 691 || EQ 628??? || TU 695 - 08/04/2015
Goal Scores - 720 across the board
Current Utilization - 12% and going down
Message 2 of 8
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!  

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 8
Deltadog03
Established Contributor

Congratulations 

EQ8: 646 EQ5: 652 V3.0: 665 **8/2015
TU8: 635 TU4: 700 V3.0 :663 **8/2015
EX8: 636 EX3: 670 V3.0: ? **8/2015
CCD Util 35%

Message 5 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your regions bank siggy Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 7 of 8
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@keithbward wrote:

They pull TU. Been with Regions for a few years. Declined every time I went for one of their products. Was told I was pre-approved while making a deposit last week and still no word. I'm sure it's another denial again. Congrats on the approval for you tho. I stick with them because the branch I go to, the people and service is exceptional to me and has been even when my account was compromised.

@keithbward wrote:

I personally don't put a LOT of weight in those pre-approvals.

Citi said I wasn't approved for anything, but gave me a 5k citi preferred last month.

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.