-Cal-
Valued Contributor

Re: Ritz Approval $30k!

@redpat wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

@redpat wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Congrats.  But I don't think you can get the extra night without the higher AF or 5k spend.  

If so not bad for $55 more.  Plus you can make that up with the new $100 airline discount for 2-5 domestic coach fights for as many times that you want.

I would like to clarify your statement. It looks like you said I can use the $100 airline discount for 2-5 flights, but then you say for as many times that I want.

Sorry typed to quickly, here is clarification.

You can use the $100 credit every time you purchase 2 up to5 tickets for each domestic coach flight.  So if you have 4 trips you puchase 2 up to 5 tickets then that is $400 in airline discounts, $100 per purchase.

That sounds useful, I wonder if that count towards upgrades too. Thanks for the clarification

No it doesn't, only on initial purchase of coach fares.  

This perk makes Ritz better than CSR, IMO

Thanks, if only this card earned UR but I'll take the hotel points too. I'll do some more in depth research on the advantages of the Ritz later this evening. I think jsu or someone may have created a thread on it a while back. 

Message 11 of 12
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Re: Ritz Approved $30k!

Congrats to you !!!!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.